We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Sweet and Sour Prediction by Keith Fields (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12354 Posts

Profile of John C
There is no force. As a PROFESSIONAL you will be able to handle what they say. How's that?

j
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
thorsten dankworth
View Profile
Regular user
101 Posts

Profile of thorsten dankworth
Quote:
On 2009-11-11 17:27, johncesta wrote:
There is no force. As a PROFESSIONAL you will be able to handle what they say. How's that?

j

That´s good! Smile
I agree to 100%!!
Tony Razzano
View Profile
Inner circle
South River, NJ
1601 Posts

Profile of Tony Razzano
Quote:
On 2009-11-11 13:47, drswoboda wrote:
Earlier in the thread it's mentioned this is not a force. The demo shows the choice of Sweet and Sour Chicken. The name of the effect is Sweet and Sour Prediction.

Just so I am clear here, my audience can say "Beef Subgum Chowmein" and this will work?
Thanks,
-David

Actually, yes, with just a small bit of verbal subterfuge. It would work well.
Best regards,
<BR>Tony Razzano, Past President, PEA
Winner of the PEA"s Bascom Jones and Bob Haines Awards
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2934 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
I've had someone say cat but not dog. I just ask them if they would like that with oyster sauce, or black bean and green pepper, etc.

All the best,

Kranzo
check out MINDZILLA VOL. 2!!! Brand New Effects. Instant Downloads. Watch Demo Videos. Click below!!!

KranzoMagic.com
Adam Paul
View Profile
Veteran user
332 Posts

Profile of Adam Paul
This looks great!

Just like to ask how practical this is for strolling - quick reset, easy on pocket space, etc?

AP.
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17174 Posts

Profile of joseph
Reset is about 10 seconds, so it would be practical for strolling...Pocket space is not an issue but you may have to use a smaller envelope than Keith suggests..no big deal...This is an excellent effect and very easy to make up...Highly recommended...
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
Ba Ba Booey
View Profile
Special user
In Denver, I have no less than
536 Posts

Profile of Ba Ba Booey
I've used this a couple of times now, and it gets great response. My only complaint is that the prediction looks nothing like Chinese, so I made up my own prediction sheet. Keith has come up with some really great mentalism effects besides this one, too.
-Mark
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2934 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
I think some of the bits you so with this are so great.

Mark had some great ideas. Obviously if you look up some actual Chinese you can have a funny or clever message tailored to fit the occasion.

You can have a lot of fun with this if there are Chinese speaking audience members.

All the best,

Kranzo
check out MINDZILLA VOL. 2!!! Brand New Effects. Instant Downloads. Watch Demo Videos. Click below!!!

KranzoMagic.com
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2934 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Its amazing how many times people actually name "sweet and sour" the closer you get to middle America. : )

Then you wish you could just show them the name of the effect!!!

Kranzo

KranzoMagic.com
Pauldela
View Profile
Special user
U.K
882 Posts

Profile of Pauldela
How closely can the menu be examined before they find anything sneaky that could tip the method?
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
This is a great effect!

Regards,
Mike
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2934 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Yeah what Mike said! LOL>..

Later,

Kranzo

KranzoMagic.com
cytoplasm
View Profile
New user
92 Posts

Profile of cytoplasm
Downloaded this as a purchase from Keith's website. Looks like it will be great just need to get set up which hopefully won't take long : )
newguy
View Profile
Veteran user
398 Posts

Profile of newguy
This looks great.
The menu image on Nathan's page is even so honest as to give a solid hint as to method.

Is Sid Lorraine mentioned in the credits for his pioneering work with the transformational prediction?

If not, he should be, and so easy to fix in a PDF product.
nonvpro
View Profile
Inner circle
1844 Posts

Profile of nonvpro
Wondering if any could chime in here and post their comments who is currently using this on a regular basis in a restaurant?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Sweet and Sour Prediction by Keith Fields (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL