The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Cesaral Mental Amplifier - Review Needed (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mind_Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
The Sunshine State USA
1252 Posts

Profile of Mind_Magic
I´m looking for a detail review for this Effect.

Complete description based on Ad:

The result of a dream Cesar Alonso had many years ago. Now the dream is alive and available to the magic community! So many effects are possible!
• PK straw: A straw is moves by itself inside a glass, and points to the selected card (based on Mago Anton’s Submarine effect). You can get a similar effect with other objects like a Sharpie marker.
• Crazy paper: Draw a happy face on a borrowed piece of paper and make a ball of it. At your command the ball starts dancing on your hand or even in an audience member’s hand. You can do it with several papers and they will finally dance together.
• Intelligent coin: A coin is able to find the spectator’s card, moving like crazy when it is put on the card that was selected.
Other effects:
• Change the time of a watch without touching it
• Make little objects move while you are far away from them
• Draw a sad face on a piece of paper and a happy face on the other side of it. You put it on a table. At your command the paper flips over and turns the sad face into a happy face
Materials included:
Gimmick (fits inside many places, like a card box), Remote Control Unit, and Battery Charger.
Important points:
• Can be used in many different effects and situations / it is a very versatile gimmick
• Can be used with or without Remote Control Unit.
• Can be used everywhere
• Rechargeable gimmick
• Controlled by micro-processor and highly integrated electronics
• It is very easy to use, allowing you to concentrate on the presentation

A Demo is available at: http://www.hanklee.org/quicktime_movies/mentalamplifier.mov

I like the effects in the Demo, but I´m skeptical about electronics and seems expensive.

Any comment is welcome!
hboy
View Profile
Regular user
152 Posts

Profile of hboy
I have this item when it released from Cesar.
The gimmick be used in many different effects and situations.
It comes with button remote control and unique gimmick.
It also has several instrutional videos for other effects in details.
It also can be used with or without Remote Control device. It depends on your routine.
Remote sensor is far enought for the TV show.
It is Rechargeable gimmick.

hboy
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
3238 Posts

Profile of NeilS
This came out a few years ago. Has anyone any further thoughts or experience of this?

Thanks,

Neil
suave
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of suave
I recently, about 2 weeks ago,purchased the mental amplifier. Out of all the effects that are provided by Cesar for the mental amplifier, I was able to performed the crazy coin effect for an adult audience. The engagement was walk around magic for a retirement party. The reaction I received was the strongest compared to the other effects I did. ( I performed John Kennedy's mystery box and flight deck. I also performed Jason's Rease F1 wallet, ring flight, Shuet, which is the effect where the card appears in your shoe. I also did a few coin effects as well as money effect.

I have brought several of Cesaral's products, this by far Is my favorite. Any question about this product or any of Cesaral products pm me. I do not browse the Café often.
saturnkk
View Profile
Veteran user
Commerce Township, MI / Naples, FL
318 Posts

Profile of saturnkk
Is this an i*******e t****d type gimmick? Is it light sensitive?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Cesaral Mental Amplifier - Review Needed (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL