The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Knots and loops » » Vishnu Rope Mystery (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Woland
View Profile
Special user
680 Posts

Profile of Woland
Al,

That's a good find. As I said, I like Daryl's work, but I am not familiar with that comprehensive DVD. Right now I have my hands full with Tarbell, Fulves, and Magic Ian, and the others I've mentioned . . . and I am expecting what I hope will be a special source soon . . . I will post a report in this thread when I examine it.

Woland
Mr. Mystoffelees
View Profile
Inner circle
I haven't changed anyone's opinion in
3623 Posts

Profile of Mr. Mystoffelees
Meanwhile, you got an enviable amount of good stuff to read...
Also known, when doing rope magic, as "Cordini"
Woland
View Profile
Special user
680 Posts

Profile of Woland
Reading and studying it is only the beginning . . . practicing it goes through a lot of rope . . . because I do like actually cutting the rope . . . but I can see how "cutting" the rope with cutting it might be attractive!

Woland
mtstic44
View Profile
Loyal user
280 Posts

Profile of mtstic44
I learned it from Fulves I learned a lot of good rope tricks from that book.Then I got the the Daryl Rope Magic dvds.He taught it greater in detail so I could see what it should look like.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Knots and loops » » Vishnu Rope Mystery (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL