The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPealing or APPalling? » » Iforce » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mike storz
View Profile
Inner circle
Orange, CT
1354 Posts

Profile of mike storz
Hello All,

I just downloaded this app and I have to tell you that this is very cool! It has so many reveals that you can do and they vary in difficulty. I do have to say that the more difficult reveals are very easy due to the thinking behind this. The memorization is not hard at all.

Reveals include:

Numbers 1-4
Numbers 1-8
ESP Symbols
Foods!!!
Arrow directions

I played around with this with my son because this uses idoodle which he loves to draw on. He's only 5 and was hysterical when I said stop think of numbers you're making them appear on my phone. I would show the phone blank, turn it over and he would yell out 5 I'd turn the phone over and a 5 was drawn on the idoodle. ?He loved it!

I'm looking forward to working my MD in with this one!

great job! check it out on apple apps...Smile

mike Smile
Roland78
View Profile
Special user
Torino, Italy
565 Posts

Profile of Roland78
Actually, you can use it to predict whatever else you want, not only the preset included in the application.

Dave
mike storz
View Profile
Inner circle
Orange, CT
1354 Posts

Profile of mike storz
COOL!

I'll have to check that out! Thanks... Smile

PS--I think I posted this in the wrong section!! Oops..

:)
mike storz
View Profile
Inner circle
Orange, CT
1354 Posts

Profile of mike storz
OKAY!!!

I do not know how I missed that. With this added information I give this my highest recommendations. Reveal things in any color you want, your own writing, your own drawing, you name it!

Killer app. I just set the app to reveal the colors of my MD cube. Took less than a minute!

Go check this out by far one of the better I purchased....

Mike Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPealing or APPalling? » » Iforce » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL