The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » IPhone magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2597 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Quote:
On 2010-05-17 14:54, Scott Cram wrote:
To add one addition out to iForce: Next time you buy an iPhone or an iPod Touch, buy it new from the online Apple Store. When you do that, they offer free engraving. Use the free engraving as an additional out!

For example, if you find yourself doing ESP symbols regularly, you might choose to have the message "You will choose the 3 wavy lines" engraved on the back.

When you're able to use the message on the back, it adds an extra punch to your routine!
That's a VERY clever idea. I'm gonna have to think about that some more.
Scott Cram
View Profile
Inner circle
2676 Posts

Profile of Scott Cram
Quote:
On 2010-05-17 16:41, magicmind wrote:

If you lay the device face down, won't they see the engraving? Otherwise you would have to take the case off. I assume you assumed people used a colored and not a clear case. Just trying to clarify for others. (is it me or did my post have way to many puns? (Clearly)

If you just set the iPhone/iPod Touch aside, and don't draw any attention to the back, you should be able to get away with having it open.

If you're worried about this, there are several types of cases that are easily removable. The case I use just allows my iPod Touch to slide in and out easily.

Quote:
On 2010-05-17 19:15, Greg Rostami wrote:

That's a VERY clever idea. I'm gonna have to think about that some more.

Thanks! Feel free to add it to the iForce ideas page.
Carl Andrews
View Profile
Special user
Maui, Hawaii
748 Posts

Profile of Carl Andrews
My "No Freakin' Way" iPhone App update has just been approved. You can now customize the screens with your own screenshots! Available now on iTunes.
Carl Andrews
View Profile
Special user
Maui, Hawaii
748 Posts

Profile of Carl Andrews
BizCard (Be like Bond)
The hippest and hottest way to hand out your business card!
Someone asks for your business card and you say that you are all out but "there is an App for that". Launch BizCard and print your business card right on your iPhone screen. Move the card around the screen and then actually produce it from your iPhone. How cool are you?
Easy to do, a lot of fun, and why just hand someone a business card from your pocket when you can do it like Bond?
"The best way to produce a business card I've ever seen - probably one of the best iPhone Apps I've seen incorporating magic!" - Paul Romhany
"LOVE that!!!" - Gregory Wilson

From Carl R Andrews, Inc.
Inspired by TC Tahoe
http://www.mojosoftwareonline.com/bizcard.htm
Michael J
View Profile
Veteran user
UK
334 Posts

Profile of Michael J
I know that iForce has been out for a while but I only purchased it a few days ago.

The reason for buying it was that I thought it might be useful as an effect for Silent Running by Ben Harris. I was right. It is a brilliant app and works perfect for the effect.

I've performed it a couple of times for friends and they love it.

Even if you don't do Silent Running, it is an excellent app for the iPhone/iPod touch.

Mike
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » IPhone magic (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL