The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Small Himber Wallet (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ritty360
View Profile
Elite user
McKinney, Texas
405 Posts

Profile of ritty360
Any ideas on who has a quality himber wallet that can 1) lock and 2) is smaller than the tradidtional model?
Doug Byrd
View Profile
Veteran user
VA
361 Posts

Profile of Doug Byrd
Ritty360,
I'm working on getting one made right now. It will be the about a 3" x 5" size which is perfect for cards, money, and billets and will have the unique feature of being able to be locked. It will be a Himber Wallet and NOT a Z Fold type wallet.
I'll let you know as soon as they are available.
Doug
"Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc"
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2876 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
Jerry O'Connell has an incredibly fine quality small Himber. Everyone I've ever shown it too has wanted one. It is a traditional Himber (not a Z) but the one I have does not lock. You might want to inquire from Jerry if he makes one that does. I would also check out Ray Piatt.
afknight
View Profile
Elite user
499 Posts

Profile of afknight
Mark Leveridge has an excellent small, leather himber that locks. check out his site at http://www.markleveridge.co.uk
John Clarkson
View Profile
Special user
Santa Barbara, CA
749 Posts

Profile of John Clarkson
Quote:
On 2003-06-12 16:59, Doug Byrd wrote:
Ritty360,
I'm working on getting one made right now. It will be the about a 3" x 5" size which is perfect for cards, money, and billets and will have the unique feature of being able to be locked. It will be a Himber Wallet and NOT a Z Fold type wallet.
I'll let you know as soon as they are available.
Doug
I have a suggestion for you. Every small Himber Wallet I have ever owned is actually a few millimetets too narrow. What I mean is that it is not wide enough to fully conceal a coin envelope that will accommodate a poker-sized card.

So, if you are having one made, you might want to be sure that you can put a standard manilla coin envelope (large enough to hold a poker sized card) in each side without its peeking out at the edges.

I have a Jerry O'Connell small Himber and his standard Himber. They are the traditional Himber, and are the smoothest, thinest, real Himbers I have ever handled.

Smile
John D. Clarkson, S.O.B. (Sacred Omphaloskeptic Brotherhood)
Cozener

"There is nothing more important to a magician than keeping secrets. Probably because so many of them are Gay."
—Peggy, from King of the Hill (Sleight of Hank)
bielke
View Profile
New user
Germany
57 Posts

Profile of bielke
where can i get the Jerry O'Connell Himber Wallet?

pierre
Kingry
View Profile
Elite user
Virginia
464 Posts

Profile of Kingry
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Small Himber Wallet (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL