The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » I need help ID-ing a gaffed deck (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

H00v3r
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of H00v3r
After going through some OLD boxes of various magic stuff, I came across a red Bicycle deck.
Quickly looked through it and it was in good shape. Using it tonight to run through some sleights, I noticed that the deck is gaffed--and have no idea what it is for!

The deck is normal, with the exception of the face cards, which all have about 3/4 of a circle (a 'C' shape) punched in them. The punch is off center to the left, and it looks like it was done with a regular hole puncher that had part of it missing, to leave a "C" shape rather than a hole.

If anyone can enlighten me as to what effect this deck is used for, I would greatly appreciate it!
Zebaztian
View Profile
Special user
The Netherlands
655 Posts

Profile of Zebaztian
Sounds mysterious. Sorry I can't help you. But I also don't get the picture from your description. Do you have a photograph?
My mind reading routines: http://www.basjongenelen.nl/goocheltrucs/. Scroll a bit down to the English routines.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » I need help ID-ing a gaffed deck (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL