The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Hipnossis (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
TonyB2009
View Profile
Inner circle
5006 Posts

Profile of TonyB2009
Quote:
On 2009-11-13 15:14, RobertTemple wrote:
I'm going to spend 30 minutes each day on this forum posting in HELPFUL and PEACEFUL response to those who need it.

I think the old adage is true... if you can't say anything nice then don't say anything at all. I mean, whats the point?

Who is with me?

I'm with you. This forum can be very negative.
RSD
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Ontario
533 Posts

Profile of RSD
Quote:
On 2009-11-13 15:14, RobertTemple wrote:

1. Getting started in hypnosis then they get made to feel like they aren't good/ special enough to be a hypnotist

And God-forbid that anyone should make a spelling or grammatical error!
Who is with me?

The same questions are posted almost on a weekly basis in this forum. Yes its lazy to not search for an answer before you ask the question. that's basic forum etiquette for any community. When I first came to this forum, I tried reading all the archives because I had a serious interest. If you post a question or spawn a debate that hasnt been beaten to death before then great! But please don't come in here asking the same question that has come up many times here before.

Spelling error? Are you f'n joking me? Its not like it was a typo or a slip up. You come to a HYPnosis forum, you should be reading posts in here that have the word HYPnosis or some variation of it, typed hundreds of times, but then you still spell it wrong? This just proves my first point even more. ESL or not, that's not acceptable, and that is why I will never respond to these posts in a meaningful helpful way. Show me you have serious interest, show me you have done your homework, and then ask all the questions you like.
beverage
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of beverage
RT Robert

that's a very nice mindset and I'm sure good for your kharma.

I'm still a newbie (although I've been around for a year) and I think it is not unreasonable to set a standard as opposed to giving away everything at the first request. I am entirely content with simply being pointed in the right direction and I do expect to have to walk the hard yards.

I am capable of searching the forum and do so to avoid asking FAQ's and I am equally capable of modifying my spelling to match that which exists on the page in front of me.

In short even I find the original post a bit cheeky.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Hipnossis (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL