The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Finger/stage manipulation Diminishing golf ball (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicxman
View Profile
Regular user
142 Posts

Profile of magicxman
Any good routine for Diminishing golf ball ?

Thanks
Vibono Magic
View Profile
Special user
Vxj,Sweden
647 Posts

Profile of Vibono Magic
Hi

The one I use is done scilent to music and starts my mulitp. ball act. it uses a set of 3 golfballs of different size.
the normal one and the samllest one in the right side pant socket and the second largest in the left jacket pocket.
start by taking out the normal golfball but at the same time fingerpalm the smalest ball. Show it to the audience and place it on thr right hand fist.
As you show the ball steal the second largeest ball from the leftside jacket pocket and preform a standard billiard ball color change but in this version the balls don't change color but size.
The left hand that now palms the normal size ball deposit the ball in the left side jacket pocket ( or in a servant or sleev it or a topit) while the right hand shows the somewhat smaller ball. now do a bobo switchusing balls insted of coins.and let the left hand show the smalest ball at the same time as you ditch the larger ball in your rightside jacketpocket.
From now on it's al acting! Do a false transfer to the right hand and pretend to show a even smaller ball and play this out untill it vanishes.
I usualy end by re producing the normal size ball and go on with my multip. ball routine.

Hope this helps.

Vibono Magic
Sweden
Vibono Mirage
Magic entertainer and Balloon artist
David Todd
View Profile
Inner circle
1486 Posts

Profile of David Todd
There's a good diminishing golf ball routine in Tarbell 7 (might be Tarbell 8...... look it up in the index ; I'm not near mine at the moment) .
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Finger/stage manipulation Diminishing golf ball (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL