The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » ULTRACINESE By Leonardo Milanesi (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..11..19..27..35..42~43~44~45~46~47~48~49 [Next]
masterpritam
View Profile
New user
Mauritius
16 Posts

Profile of masterpritam
I think that the hidden device emits a very thin air pressure, which rotates the nut or even push a card.
parmenion
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland/Zürich
3988 Posts

Profile of parmenion
You can think what you want we're in democraty, now if you want to know how it works you can for example buy it.
I'm proud of me, it's the best advice I have ever gave.
“I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about.”
<BR>Oscar Wilde experimentaliste <br>
<BR>Artist pickpocket Professional
<BR>
<BR>Looking for the best book test in French? send me a PM!
ArtIn
View Profile
Inner circle
1702 Posts

Profile of ArtIn
Leonardo you did very well with UC!

It's a great Effect and Item.

Every time I find myself in fights for it.
Fighting against copy cats, against guys who are just willing to expose the secret.

I try to sensitize those who own it just to tell them how valuable and great
it is. How important it is to keep the secret and how enjoyable UC is.
I love the reactions I get. It was definitive one of my best 2010 purchases!

I have written a little manuscript with hints and subtleties I've found usefull for myself. based on my won expirience with UC.

If I get your permission I would like to share it with honest buyers of UC.
It just have to be translated from german into english language.
There is absolutly no exposure of any kind in it.
Just for my perfect appreciation for your work!

All the best,
Martin

masterpritam buy it, don't ask for exposure!
Leonardo Milanesi
View Profile
New user
30 Posts

Profile of Leonardo Milanesi
Hello,

I don't know if these guys sell the original Ultracinese, but I really liked the idea, I will try it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWXY18SW1sk

Thank You.
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Thanks for post and review Martin.
ArtIn
View Profile
Inner circle
1702 Posts

Profile of ArtIn
Quote:
On 2010-05-08 23:16, Frank Russell wrote:
WOW!!! I've been in Haiti for a few months and now I am back in the U.S. and I see this thing is still in wannabe status. Such a shame!

To the poster asking about the Lu Chen demonstration...NO...it's not the same as Ultracinese...it's a million times better. Lu Chen is a presentation magician...he is almost perfect. Demonstration is very important but unfortunately, the Ultracinese is not made well enough for you to not reveal the secret during the performance. Unfortunately, it is obvious...even to laymen.

just to comment on this inappropriate post.

Frank are you kidding me? wannabe status?
I own a unit of the first batch and it is perfect!
please tell me why are so many copies out there?
everybody trys to make a fast buck with it!
it seems there are more bad rip offs than originals.

the answer to that question is simple.. it is ingenious. simply ingenious. no questions asked...

the problem is not the unit, not the effect.. it is the human being.
people who can not enjoy a secret for themself, people who are not seeing the value
such things have. and the real problem is: people can not keep a secret for themselfs.
Most try to profile themself in excitement about effects/secrets they do not even own. it should be kind of appreciation to avoid spreading those fine methods!

if there is really something wrong with a unit I am sure leonardo would do his best to fix the issue.

UC is better than any magnetic thingy could ever get!
you know why? it is a tool not a effect!

all the best,
Martin

PS: about the small "manuscript".
I only have to find someone who can help me translating it from german to english language. when it's done I let you know.
guitarmagic
View Profile
Elite user
Southern Louisiana
425 Posts

Profile of guitarmagic
This tool can render a 5 Star Effect in the right hands . . .
Why is it that on one side of the world a person looks at a picture of the Grand Canyon and says, "it looks so real." At the same time on the other side of the world a person looks at the Grand Canyon and says, "it looks like a picture."
taylhis
View Profile
New user
31 Posts

Profile of taylhis
My earlier question was not answered so I will ask again... I want to use this device with an assistant. We have something like this that I use (have used for years), I am not sure if it works on the same principal or not but my device cannot be used by my assistant because there are actually some muscles involved.

My device is simply an offset weight on a motor attached to a 9V battery (feel free to make one). I use duct tape to attach it to my arm and when I power it, it makes my entire forearm and wrist want to rotate. I have to use muscle to keep my arm steady -- which then transfers the motion to the object. I actually got the idea from the Weasel Ball (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=weasel+ball).

Anyhow, I need to know if the Ultrachinse method is something different that will not require strength?
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5131 Posts

Profile of Amirá
For me this effect is like an expensive magic trick.
Mentalism is about minds and participants, no about this. ( for me of course)
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
nowyoucme
View Profile
Veteran user
350 Posts

Profile of nowyoucme
Still waiting to buy. Why I don't know. I just cant make up my mind.
Mr. Ree
View Profile
Elite user
Sedona AZ
414 Posts

Profile of Mr. Ree
I like the look of the effect. As a retired engineer the method seems too obvious.
I saw the video and knew the method immediately.

Maybe it's just me. But I am concerned that too many people will open their mouths
and ruin the illusion for everyone.

I am on the fence about this buying a unit. But I wish the inventor the best.
Everything I've heard about him has been great.
An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.
---- William Bernbach (1911 - 1982) ----

(After 25 years of PCs, everything switched to Macs, June 2008)
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
That would be awful if someone shouted out the method at a gig. I mean a guess is okay sometimes but to shout the method and actually know what something actually is and that costs this much would stink!

I read Mr Ree all you have to do is tell everyone to hum a mantra or audience participation chants and it will mask any noise it makes.

Decomp
espmagic
View Profile
Special user
979 Posts

Profile of espmagic
I know how it works, and I can't help but ask: if you're afraid of the noise(!), why can't you patter over it? After all, it's not *that* loud...

Lee
nlokers
View Profile
Regular user
Grand Rapids, MI
142 Posts

Profile of nlokers
The noise was quite a let down for me, but if I'm gonna do it at my home as an impromptu kinda thing during or after dinner I just make sure that I put some music on before hand (not a minute before hand, but maybe a half hour or so).
jeremysweiss
View Profile
Special user
742 Posts

Profile of jeremysweiss
I just wanted to post on this thread to see if I could make it longer.
The Shock Doc
<BR>www.TheShockDocShow.com
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>http://ballycast.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/ballycast-024-2009-03-21.mp3
<BR>
<BR>"....Jeremy Weiss has the greatest card trick of ALL TIME!"--Jamie D. Grant.
<BR>Start listening to iTricks 11/12/09
alpha alex
View Profile
Special user
774 Posts

Profile of alpha alex
Quote:
On 2010-08-10 01:55, jeremysweiss wrote:
I just wanted to post on this thread to see if I could make it longer.

hahahahahahaha great line!
MichaelCGM
View Profile
Inner circle
Oklahoma City
2286 Posts

Profile of MichaelCGM
Quote:
On 2010-08-09 20:30, nlokers wrote:
The noise was quite a let down for me, but if I'm gonna do it at my home as an impromptu kinda thing during or after dinner I just make sure that I put some music on before hand (not a minute before hand, but maybe a half hour or so).

I use the effect regularly in my restaurant work and other close-up venues. There is no noise problem. In fact, when I first demoed it for my wife, at home, with very little background noise, she never heard anything that tipped her off. I tested it on a magician friend in a quiet restaurant, and he still has no clue about what happened. I think some users are perceiving more noise than there actually is because of the knowledge that it is there and, possibly because of the very minor sound coupled with the *working* of the unit (saying anymore would be too revealing).

There is also the possibility that you have a defective unit or a copycat.
Magically Yours,

Magical Michael

MagicalMichael.com Smile Laus Deo!
Arepsi
View Profile
Regular user
Finland
147 Posts

Profile of Arepsi
I also use this effect in my restaurant work. There's no sound at all. I perform this with brass nut and bolt and I also roll up my sleeves a bit and show other coinvincers before the effect. I try to hold the bolt as clean as possible.

My hint is: Try to find nylon plastic nut, the effect will be more mystifying, because there's no threads, magnets, electricity etc.

I really love this effect. The setup is easy and once you've done it then you can show this non-stop. No reset needes. The setup will keep you away from others, because not everyone want to setup much.

This is one of my best investments in magic. Before stand-up show I take ultracinese off completely and if I still do table hopping after the show, then people will ask to show the nut and bolt effect once more.

Aaro Sorva
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Quote:
On 2010-08-09 20:30, nlokers wrote:

At least you still use it, hate stuff that goes in the drawer.
MichaelCGM
View Profile
Inner circle
Oklahoma City
2286 Posts

Profile of MichaelCGM
Quote:
On 2010-08-16 02:46, Decomposed wrote:
At least you still use it, hate stuff that goes in the drawer.

This may sound like a stupid question, but has anyone bought UC and given up on it? I know I did, and planned to let it sit in my drawer until I could figure out how to sell it. Then, out of frustration and simple tenacity, I dragged it back out and conquered he beast. It is now a solid part of my strolling act. That’s why the question. If you have all but given up on UC, PM me and I’ll help as much as I can. It DOES work and it IS a killer effect.
Magically Yours,

Magical Michael

MagicalMichael.com Smile Laus Deo!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » ULTRACINESE By Leonardo Milanesi (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..11..19..27..35..42~43~44~45~46~47~48~49 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL