The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » ULTRACINESE (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
Jean-Luc.R.
View Profile
Inner circle
QUEBEC - CANADA
1389 Posts

Profile of Jean-Luc.R.
End of December 2009 or January 2010.
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
16986 Posts

Profile of joseph
Smile ...
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
Jean-Luc.R.
View Profile
Inner circle
QUEBEC - CANADA
1389 Posts

Profile of Jean-Luc.R.
Most of the informations about the incredible ULTRACINESE appears on this other
thread:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......m=15&242
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
11911 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Meet you back over there Jean-Luc.

Buy you a Smile while we wait for the first review.
Piz
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago, IL
1346 Posts

Profile of Piz
Bump...

Getting sick of not being able to find the other thread, I have to keep coming here clicking on the link!lol
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
11711 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On 2009-12-04 00:52, Chance Wolf wrote:
Quote:
On 2009-12-03 17:20, rockwall wrote:
I'm not that thrilled with all the stuff that moves down his leg. I'm not fishing but I've got to say it looks a lot like those old metal football game toys that we used to play with the players on the metal football field moving around. The bolts look cool though!

Mike

Sometimes, we as creators/manufacturers/marketers "Guild the Lilly" by trying to increase the variations of an effect to possibly help the sales etc. Sometimes it doesn't help as much as we think rather it best to stick to the most powerful point of the effect, even if it is only one. In this case, I think it would have been more than enough to promote the "Un-threading Bolt" and the "Spinning Ring" effects. Those simply blew me away! I had made up my mind at that point already.
So, even if the leg bits do not do it for you, it does not weaken the other two ( or more) effects that the product does deliver.
I love this idea and hope it is a complete sell out.
GREAT job Leonardo!
Chance

RIGHT ON!! Mr Wolf. Like the line in the movie Jerry McGuire, "You had me at Hello!"

J
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14447 Posts

Profile of Review King
Quote:
On 2009-12-14 03:00, Piz wrote:
When is the release? Sorry, to lazy to read & research. Really thinking about getting this.

Thanks

Paul

John Mendoza has given this a glowing review:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......um=109&3

Chris
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Mysterious Mike
View Profile
Loyal user
Chicago
258 Posts

Profile of Mysterious Mike
Ultracinese has been shipping... anyone get this yet?
The performance is what really makes it all worth while.
Jean-Luc.R.
View Profile
Inner circle
QUEBEC - CANADA
1389 Posts

Profile of Jean-Luc.R.
I have an idea for those who have a "noise issue" with Ultracinese.

It is possible to combine Ultracinese routine with..."Instant Radio" !

See it here :

http://www.magigadgets.com/Products_2.html

(Imagine.... you pick up any item/object – press it, squeeze it or rub it – and hear the sounds of a real FM Radio coming from it! Well, imagine no more…..
This superb new micro-electronic miracle will allow you to do just that!

Your hands are always empty, yet you can turn anything into an FM Radio at anytime!

It’s finally here…… 2 years in development, and well worth the wait.)

You could say that you use the bolt as an antenna to catch...radio.
And then do the Ulracinese routine with...music.

Problem solved.
wthierry
View Profile
New user
19 Posts

Profile of wthierry
I saw a guy doing this down by Fishermans wharf. He accidentally exposed it, but maybe I only noticed since I know what to look for. Needless to say I didn't call him out, but waited for him to finish his act then approached him, and asked about it. And asked if it was worth the price. He showed me the whole setup and said, it was worth it to him, and he has paid for it in one day of street magic. The gimmick is smart, but not too complex. I do agree its a great effect, and you are paying for the secret, the gimmick is at most worth 20 bucks, but that's still a little steep for my taste. But Kudos for coming up with a new gimmick to do something cool.
aceofillusions
View Profile
New user
Seattle, WA
24 Posts

Profile of aceofillusions
I own Ultracinese. I pre-ordered it because it's "been selling out fast". I think Ultracinese is a complete rip off. I read every review and opinion on here and it sounded like a great buy. I was disappointed the moment I opened the box. You will be wired from head to toe if you want to do this. You will wear a toe switch in your shoe that has a wire going to a 2"x4"x1" battery/switch pouch on your hip. Then, you will be wired through your sleeve (long sleeves only) to your watch (leather clasping only). This is out of the question for me as I work a lot and can't be strapped to my illusions. This trick is very cumbersome and not worth the money - my opinion. I wear a $1,200 watch that I love dearly that won't allow me to use with this effect. Lame!

I'm honestly equally as disappointed with the reviews in these forums who haven't hinted that you will be "wired from wrist to toe". This is a major point that should be made known to buyers.

If you own Ultracinese and you like it - good for you. If you're thinking about buying it - I hope I've given you some insight as to what you are buying. If you still want to buy it - enjoy.
Seattle Magician
rockthemike
View Profile
Special user
Seattle
694 Posts

Profile of rockthemike
Wow that totally made me hate this effect even more. Thank you! I thought it was self working and thought "what a bloody stupid effect for $200" but that was my opinion. To think, if you were that wired that you could use a full sized screw and bolt, not one from an EZ Bake oven.
Michael Wong
Wizard
http://michaelwong.says.so
ruprac
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of ruprac
Was thinking about going all out and purchasing this and using it in conjuction with instant radio.. hmm.. Not sure now.
Roland Choo
View Profile
Loyal user
Singapore
226 Posts

Profile of Roland Choo
My personal comment is not worth the money. Expensive and not something that I will 'wear' all the time.
Cyberqat
View Profile
Inner circle
You can tell I work on the net from my
2210 Posts

Profile of Cyberqat
Noise Im told is another issue.

Its a clever idea but IMHo over-priced.
It is always darkest just before you are eaten by a grue.
rklew64
View Profile
Inner circle
1262 Posts

Profile of rklew64
What is the allure of this? I missing something here. I'm too anchored in cards/coins/sponge/rope all with silks and its associative stuff.
I feel I get more out of using a nut and rope and Clifton's move, but that's me.
Roland Choo
View Profile
Loyal user
Singapore
226 Posts

Profile of Roland Choo
Noise Im told is another issue.

Its a clever idea but IMHo over-priced

If handle correctly, noise is not really an issue.
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
5647 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
HERE comes another version of Ultracinese.

Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET, there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
tbaer
View Profile
Inner circle
Pennsylvania
1916 Posts

Profile of tbaer
Is that about $75.00 in US currency? That's quite a difference from Ultracinese.
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
2703 Posts

Profile of lunatik
It seems he's holding something in his right hand to me which if correct, is downgrade from ultracinese
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » ULTRACINESE (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL