The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Knots and loops » » A big Thanks to Magic Ian (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

nonvpro
View Profile
Inner circle
1844 Posts

Profile of nonvpro
I would like to thank Magic Ian for his generosity and sending me a demo of his method for his Cut & Restored Rope. It would have been worth any price he would have charged me for it, but sent it without cost to me. Again, thanks a million for the demo.
magicians
View Profile
Inner circle
Teacher and Legend
2898 Posts

Profile of magicians
Quote:
On 2009-11-02 11:34, nonvpro wrote:
I would like to thank Magic Ian for his generosity and sending me a demo of his method for his Cut & Restored Rope. It would have been worth any price he would have charged me for it, but sent it without cost to me. Again, thanks a million for the demo.

My pleasure, glad to have someone worthy of of using my effects.
I will be showcasing that and some newer moves in my lecture in Daytona on Sunday morning.
--Ian
Illusionist, Illusionist consulting, product development, stage consultant, seasoned performer for over 35 years. Specializing in original effects. Highly opinionated, usually correct, and not afraid of jealous critics. I've been a puppet, a pirate, a pawn and a King. Free lance gynecologist.
dbaronian
View Profile
Regular user
Northridge, CA
198 Posts

Profile of dbaronian
You're such a swell guy Ian.
;)
BaronianTrading.com...your #1 source for magicians' rope.
magicians
View Profile
Inner circle
Teacher and Legend
2898 Posts

Profile of magicians
These guys on the Café have been responsible for the release of several of my effects with their input and encouragement. I get more than I give, from product endorsements, ideas for effects, and even lecture engagements.
Illusionist, Illusionist consulting, product development, stage consultant, seasoned performer for over 35 years. Specializing in original effects. Highly opinionated, usually correct, and not afraid of jealous critics. I've been a puppet, a pirate, a pawn and a King. Free lance gynecologist.
yachanin
View Profile
Inner circle
Cleveland, OH
2070 Posts

Profile of yachanin
Ian is one of the most generous individuals I've encountered in the Café. You would do well to take a look at his effects.

Regards, Steve
nonvpro
View Profile
Inner circle
1844 Posts

Profile of nonvpro
I would recommend anyone interested in ropes to seriously take a look at what Ian has to offer. You can't go wrong. Along with the fact he is one of the most generous guys in magic I have come across.
Russell Scoggin
View Profile
Loyal user
Lubbock, Texas
257 Posts

Profile of Russell Scoggin
I purchased Dances With Ropes from Ian not too long ago and also his rope lecture DVD and they are both really great DVD's on rope magic and routines. They were definitely a worthwhile investment. A lot of original and very creative thinking. Thanks Ian!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Knots and loops » » A big Thanks to Magic Ian (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL