The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Any Card to Wallet - Collectors Workshop (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

john oleson
View Profile
Loyal user
291 Posts

Profile of john oleson
Anyone familiar with this?

Thanks - john oleson
Jay Mahon
View Profile
Special user
983 Posts

Profile of Jay Mahon
Yes
BarryFernelius
View Profile
Inner circle
Still learning, even though I've made
2533 Posts

Profile of BarryFernelius
"To achieve great things, two things are needed: a plan and not quite enough time."

-Leonard Bernstein
StarManager
View Profile
Inner circle
Maui, Hawaii
1012 Posts

Profile of StarManager
I bought it. It is 75 at Collector's Workshop (VikingMagic.com). The wallet is large but very flat. It comes with needed cards and decks. No sleights needed. Cards are all in the wallet to begin with. Brilliant routine concept from George over there. Essentially spec is shown a deck and asked to just mentally pick a card he sees - not even touch it - as the faces are slowly fanned towards him. It will be a different card every time. Free choice. When spec says he has one thought of you close the cards up and instantly bring out the wallet and open it. There is a card sticking out. The spec has YET to even name his card. You close the wallet. Ask the spec to look for his thought of card - which he now names for the audience or magi. The card is not in the deck. There are just 51 cards. Magi opens the wallet and that one card is now turned face up- the selected card. This has its issues. Wallet is tall and wide. Seems unnatural for contemporary times. Would look great in my tails at the opera - but I don't have tails and don't go to opera . . . That said - the effect is stunning on laymen. The concept is diabolical. It's easy to do. better for Parlor or stage than close up but totally doable in a close up or restaurant setting. Worth more than $75 just for the concept and decks which can be applied to other effects.
"I'm a professional magician and once in a while I even work." Jonathan Todd Excelsior (StarManager)
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
2348 Posts

Profile of Doomo
Sorry but there are much better ways to accomplish the same effect.
If you ever get to a point where words have no meaning, you're probably talking to a dog.

Remember! More Bang For LESS Bucks! It is the right way!

www.rfaproductions.com
Rupert Pupkin
View Profile
Inner circle
1441 Posts

Profile of Rupert Pupkin
Quote:
On Sep 20, 2016, Doomo wrote:

What would YOU know about card to wallet?
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
2348 Posts

Profile of Doomo
Quote:
On Sep 20, 2016, Rupert Pupkin wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 20, 2016, Doomo wrote:

What would YOU know about card to wallet?

Ya got me there... I was thinking sponge bunnies.

Tony
If you ever get to a point where words have no meaning, you're probably talking to a dog.

Remember! More Bang For LESS Bucks! It is the right way!

www.rfaproductions.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Any Card to Wallet - Collectors Workshop (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL