The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Working san fran (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5420 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
I'm lecturing in san fran next month and wondered if there are issues about street performing there ....and if I can work if anyone would care to do a little workshop with me......i would also be open to doing this in sacramento....

let me know

Koz
Steven Steele
View Profile
Chief of Staff
Hesperia, California USA
1904 Posts

Profile of Steven Steele
Kozmo,

San Francisco, from what I understand, requires an audition to get a permit, but I could be wrong. Here is a link to their site with contact info to get more information. Also, here's a link for Sacramento as well. It's for the Historic downtown area, which is a big tourist spot and legislative watering hole. It's close to an awesome railroad museum.

San Francisco Street Performers

Historic Sacramento Area

There is a magic shop in Sacramento, but I don't know the name of it. Steve Brooks knows the guy that owns or runs it. He can give you more information. Hope this helps you out. Good luck with your trip out here.
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3248 Posts

Profile of gaddy
That link is for artists who sell their wares on the street, not for Buskers.

San Francisco is free to work.

No permit demands enforced (although there is a voluntary one available. I know. It's weird).

Pier 39 requires permission/audition, but there are a number of other pitches in the city that are good spots - especially for your style, Koz. I'd love to do a workshop with you.
*due to The Magic Cafe's editorial policies, words on this site attributed to me cannot necessarily be held to be my own.*
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Working san fran (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL