The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Some not so old coin stuff I might have forgotten to share (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4358 Posts

Profile of rannie
I have been pretty busy lately and found less time to check the Café! Lately I saw some excellent videos. One from Dan and the latest from Dean! Great thinkers and performers. It reminded me of some routines I was working on some time back. I was excited to see a Goblet and a Cup used in coin magic. I hope these routines spark some ideas for you guys.

3 Coins and a Goblet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvOacp5HIQo

Miser's Cup of Happiness

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwvpZtVITks

Cheers and Mabuhay from Manila!

Rannie

PS Sorry for the poor lighting... It was a spur of the moment video during our weekly Taver Sessions.
Dan and Dean! I take my hats off to you gentlemen!
"If you can't teach an old dog new tricks, trick the old dog to learn."

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
streetcoin
View Profile
Regular user
117 Posts

Profile of streetcoin
Wow rannie, that are great routines
I was completely blown away.
really enjoyed these magic pieces.
will they be at vinny's site for download?
Tony Thomas
View Profile
Inner circle
North Carolina
1243 Posts

Profile of Tony Thomas
Nice job Rannie. Great routines. I especially liked the fourth coin appearing under the goblet in the specs hand. Awesome!
From the Encouraging Magic of...
Tony Thomas
www.magictonythomas.com
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10806 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
Beautiful and in you face,,,,,
vinny
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8902 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Excellent! What I like about these is that it shows you clearly where the spec's attention is and as magicians we can somewhat see (and pretty much know) what's going on but you can see that it still works for the most important part of the dynamic - The specs.

Rannie keeps there attention right where he wants it, he is in control and masterfully so. It's important to note that the specs aren't aware of anything except what he wants them to see and experience. Perhaps people might say he could do this and that differently or there's too much this or too much that but the biggest part of this is that it works and the response by the audience says so without reservation. Great job my friend. Smile
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
Steven Leung
View Profile
Inner circle
found the Magic Rainbow after
1609 Posts

Profile of Steven Leung
I am fooled by all these videos, 2 thumbs up!
Most memorable moment - with Maestro Juan Tamariz & Consuelo Lorgia in FISM Busan 2018.

"Being fooled by a trick doesn't always mean they are having a good time" - Homer Liwag

https://hhpresents.com/
https://www.glitchstudiohk.com/
feher
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1421 Posts

Profile of feher
Top notch magic fromm a top notch guy !!!
Thanks for sharing they were awsome.
Tim
Mean people SUCK!!!!!!!
MickeyPainless
View Profile
Inner circle
California
6074 Posts

Profile of MickeyPainless
Quote:
On 2009-11-07 06:03, streetcoin wrote:

NOT if I have any persuasion power with mi Hermano! Smile

What a wonderful way to start my day!

Thanks Bro, I'll Skype ya tonight or tomorrow!

MMc
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10806 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
Mick only if rannie wants to.
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
streetcoin
View Profile
Regular user
117 Posts

Profile of streetcoin
Well, I hope he wants cause its so lovely.
I have 1 question: is the cup in the second movie gimmicked?
or is it just unbelievable sleight of hand like in the first movie?
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6584 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
That was fun! Well done, as always, Rannie. I especially liked the vanish with the lecture notes.
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
Turk
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
3545 Posts

Profile of Turk
Nice routines, Rannie.

Very nicely done and very entertaining. The sound effects were too funny-- almost had me spitting my Pepsi up my nose.

I just love watching creativity and the merging of two dissimilar effects into one. Always striving to bring magic to a higher level. Such creativity confirms the wonder that is humanity itself.

Best,

Mike
Magic is a vanishing Art.

This must not be Kansas anymore, Toto.

Eschew obfuscation.
manreb
View Profile
Special user
665 Posts

Profile of manreb
Teriffffic! The routine was beautifully constructed and had tremendous entertainment value. Teuse of the goblet base was inspiring.
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4358 Posts

Profile of rannie
Quote:
On 2009-11-07 06:03, streetcoin wrote:
Wow rannie, that are great routines
I was completely blown away.
really enjoyed these magic pieces.

Thank you streetcoin! My schedule is pretty tight till after the holidays. The last quarter is always the busiest. IThe routines are included in my lectures. I will give downloads a thought. I haven't made one in quite a while. I enjoy doing it in lectures, where I can interact more and address some questions right away. Let's see!

I fly to the US twice a year....I will be in the US sometime early next year! If I am in your area... who knows? We could have a little session. First stop is usually at Vinny's place! Then off to meet with Mick Mi Hermano!

Thank you folks for your kind words. I hope these routines have inspired you in one way or another!

Cheers and Mabuhay from Manila!

Rannie
"If you can't teach an old dog new tricks, trick the old dog to learn."

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4203 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
As always, great stuff from the Manila Enforcer!
AT LAST - a NEW fun coins across!! MIGRATE is filled with laughs, magic, cool moves, lasts over 3 minutes, uses props, comes in a Poker Chip version or special Deluxe version with coins, and is about...BEARS! AT DEALERS EVERYWHERE!
https://youtu.be/hzf-Trbs4Ts

https://youtu.be/gGjMtW1DLjA

ALSO...available at dealers EVERYWHERE - RUBINSTEIN COIN MAGIC- The biggest book on coin magic since Bobo's Modern Coin Magic, and the most important since David Roth's Expert Coin Magic! Hardbound, 500 pages, 20 chapters of state of the art coin magic illustrated with 930 crisp photos! A contribution chapter from over 20 of the world's top coin magicians! This will be the book against which all future books on coin magic will be measured! Already called a Modern Classic!!
I HAVE A LIMITED AMOUNT OF COPIES AVAILABLE TO BE SIGNED, AND COME WITH A SPECIAL FREE GIFT! If interested, shoot me an email at rubinsteindvm@aol.com I also have some limited supplies of coins and props used in the book, let me know if you want a pricelist.
waso
View Profile
New user
57 Posts

Profile of waso
Amazing, thanks for sharing.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Some not so old coin stuff I might have forgotten to share (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL