The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Lectures in PHX Tucson Palm Springs San Diego (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Doc Eason
View Profile
V.I.P.
Aspen Colorado
429 Posts

Profile of Doc Eason
If you are in the Phoenix, Tucson, Palm Springs, or San Diego areas, I am going to be in your neighborhood in the next few weeks.

I'll be doing a lecture and intensive in PHX next Tuesday (10) and Wednesday (11). I'll be in Tucson on Thursday (12), then head to Palm Springs the next Monday (16) and Tuesday (17). San Diego on the 18th and 19th.

I then head to the Castle to work on Fri (20) and Sat (21) in the WCFields bar.

If you are in any of these places and would like to attend, pls contact me and I can give you further details.

About the lecture:
Not just about bar magic, this highly entertaining talk is loaded with tips, lines, bits of business, tricks, and the real secrets of magic. It reflects Doc's 30 years experience behind the bar. From the absolute novice to the seasoned pro, there is something here for everyone. This lecture has been nominated five times as lecture of the year from the Magic Castle in Hollywood. Doc was the first winner of the Bar Magician of the Year in 2004 and he just awarded Close up Magician of the year from the Magic Castle in Hollywood. This is an evening you don't want to miss.
Doc Eason’s Rocky Mountain Magic

PO Box 50 / Basalt CO 81621

doc@doceason.com

http://doceason.com

http://doceasonmagicshop.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Lectures in PHX Tucson Palm Springs San Diego (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL