The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Extra Meals for Kutztown Convention (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

revmike
View Profile
Special user
Annville, PA
646 Posts

Profile of revmike
I will not go into great detail here because there are several posts available talking about the Kutztown Convention this Saturday.

Our meal deadline has indeed passed. I talked to our caterer and she gave me permission to add 10 more meals which would make it by far more than we ever served before.

So if you wish to register for the convention and haven't yet and you are interested in the meal, I have 10 avaialable on a first come, first serve basis.

My e-mail is revmike@ptd.net or you can call me at 610-698-0311 (I will not take calls between 5:00 & 7:00 PM tonight as I am doing a show at that time) - you may leave a message.

Paypal is Assembly92@aol.com and cost for All Day is $55.00. Please see other threads for more information, however I am attaching the registration form.

Thank you. Remember, when these are gone, that is it. There are no more available at all.

Mike

Click here to view/download attached file.
The magic is not in our sleights and illusions, but instead in our ability to bring love and joy.
revmike
View Profile
Special user
Annville, PA
646 Posts

Profile of revmike
2 meals left. First come, first serve.

Call me at 610-698-0311 or e-mail revmike@ptd.net
The magic is not in our sleights and illusions, but instead in our ability to bring love and joy.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Extra Meals for Kutztown Convention (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL