The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Another Hello (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Quickdraw
View Profile
New user
Seattle area
1 Post

Profile of Quickdraw
Another new member saying hi to all, not new to magic or performing... have just been out of it for the last few years (does 20 qualify for a few?) never really gave up just took a curve and disappeared (literally) into the armed forces. Tripping (not literaly) through Seattle last week, I stopped at the Pike Place Magic Shop and picked up some old tricks that I had lost a few years back (another story altogether) and lo and behold... I've been bitten by the bug again! On a side note anyone who knows of some other shops in the Seattle region, please share. Also any information on "the better" on-line shops or resources... I'd really appreciate some help there as well. Thanks, and have a great day!
Tom
Bruce Meyers
View Profile
New user
22 Posts

Profile of Bruce Meyers
Welcome Tom!
I'm in the Seattle area, too. Great magic town. Clubs and magic are happening here.
I don't know of any other brick and mortar stores here right now, but there is one one up in Bellingham.
Aka`aka Loko I Ka Ika A Ke Aloha
[The secrets within me are seen through Aloha]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Another Hello (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL