The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » A plug for *the Magic Touch* magazine (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mormonyoyoman
View Profile
Inner circle
I dug 5,000 postholes, but I have only
2439 Posts

Profile of mormonyoyoman
Posted over at the e-books section, yet thought folks who don't look for PDFs might be interested. So, repeating the post, in a redundant fashion, from the Department of Redundancy Department:

The first issue of *the Magic Touch* arrived in my e-mail inbox last week, and it's more pleasing than even I thought it'd be. Since I'm a columnist, I shan't review it - but I shall say that the other columnists have me anxious for the next issue. The highlight of the issue is "Life As the Parent of a Teenage Magician" by Simone Marron (a performer herself, who has put her career on hold to help her son), but the other articles aren't far behind. There's an article on Marco the Magi (Cesáreo Peláez), pieces on originality in magic, magic in Wikipedia, Tom Craven bowing in with some tips on ropes, and an article by the aforementioned Son of Simone on BEING a teenaged magician. Plus assorted reviews and obnoxious opinions from yours truly. Next issue promises to be much larger.

And the price is good -- it's free from Merlina17@aol.com

*jeep!
--Grandpa Chet
#ShareGoodness #ldsconf
Merlina
View Profile
Veteran user
Maria Ibanez
370 Posts

Profile of Merlina
Greetings,

thank you Grandpa for your support and kind words. The response to my humble publication has been unbelievable and I am constantly receiving requests to be added to the mailing list.

This next issue may have to come out sooner than we anticipated due to the overwhelming requests for more....wait until you see some of the surprises due to come out.

For those who are not subscribers (subscription is FREE) just drop me a line to merlina17@aol.com and I will promptly add you to the list.

Until next time, keep a dream in the making

Maria Ibanez
Merlina
View Profile
Veteran user
Maria Ibanez
370 Posts

Profile of Merlina
Wow, Grandpa, the subscriptions are raining in....so are all the positive feedback and offers to write columns. The magic community is truly marvelous.

As always, keep a dream in the making
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » A plug for *the Magic Touch* magazine (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL