The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Magic Reference Guide for Billiard Ball Manipulation (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

atkinsod
View Profile
Regular user
VA
188 Posts

Profile of atkinsod
Just a quick note to say I've made a major update to the Magic Reference Guide to Ball & Billiard Ball manipulation.

If you're looking to put together a routine for the Multiplying Balls, the 3 Ball Routine, and so forth, this guide lists many of the books, videos, and products that are related to this type of magic.

Specific link for the page is: http://magicref.tripod.com/magref/magball.htm

As always, if you see corrections needed or good references that I've missed, please feel free to add them here or e-mail me.

Also recently updated are the Egg Bag Reference and the Color Changing Knives reference.
JamesTong
View Profile
Eternal Order
Malaysia
11213 Posts

Profile of JamesTong
Thanks, atkinsod, for taking the time to do it and sharing them with us. Really appreciate your effort.
SALVANO-junior
View Profile
New user
Le Mage /France
9 Posts

Profile of SALVANO-junior
Hello atkinsod,
I agree with James, and personally, I know that information’s from Great software list and Digital audio will be very useful for me!
You write that if we have good references, we can add them here. Well, I think I have one. It is my father’s DVD “Multiplying Billiard Balls”, which I filmed and produced few years ago.
You can see a trailer on my website: http://www.salvano-jr.com/dvd-salvano.php
Magically,
Tom - Salvano Jr
JamesTong
View Profile
Eternal Order
Malaysia
11213 Posts

Profile of JamesTong
Quote:
On 2009-11-18 10:25, SALVANO-junior wrote:
Hello atkinsod,
I agree with James, and personally, I know that information’s from Great software list and Digital audio will be very useful for me!
You write that if we have good references, we can add them here. Well, I think I have one. It is my father’s DVD “Multiplying Billiard Balls”, which I filmed and produced few years ago.
You can see a trailer on my website: http://www.salvano-jr.com/dvd-salvano.php
Magically,
Tom - Salvano Jr

Thanks, Tom, for sharing that great routine.
SALVANO-junior
View Profile
New user
Le Mage /France
9 Posts

Profile of SALVANO-junior
You welcome, James.
pintirri
View Profile
New user
Perth, Western Australia
29 Posts

Profile of pintirri
Hello Atkinsod
That is an amazing list you have prepared. thanks for going to all that trouble.
Regards
Pintirri
Australia
DJ Trix
View Profile
Inner circle
1167 Posts

Profile of DJ Trix
WOW, amazing, thank you!
pintirri
View Profile
New user
Perth, Western Australia
29 Posts

Profile of pintirri
Hello again Atkinsod
I have been going through your Great Reference Guide to Multiplying Billiard Balls and I am interested in a set of Multiplying Balls with Gorilla Grip. I see that Arlen Studio make them and they are available from When You Wish Magic for $69.95; Wizard HQ $36.95 and Scoops Magic Shop $23 (Scoops don't send products to Australia). Would you be aware why there is such a big variation in price and whether Wizard HQ are reputable people to deal with?
Cheers!
Pintirri
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Magic Reference Guide for Billiard Ball Manipulation (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL