The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Wayne Houchin new releases (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Tim Trono
View Profile
Inner circle
1108 Posts

Profile of Tim Trono
Wayne Houchin will be at Murphy's Magic Supplies, Inc. on December 3, 2009. While here, Wayne has agreed to conduct a taped webinar for the magic community. At that time, Wayne will be discussing his new two new products - Sinful (NEW ideas and handlings presented as a booklet/performance DVD for his extremely popular DVD Masterminds Vol. 1 by Criss Angel) as well as a new updated DVD of Wayne's Control effect. In addition to these two great new items, Wayne will also be announcing a VERY important new release coming in January or February 2010 (hint: A project Wayne has been working on with Paul Harris). This will most likely be posted a short time later on Murphy's site, may be available from your favorite dealer on their sites, and/or posted on Youtube. Details of that to follow. In the meantime, Wayne would like to get YOUR questions... e-mail them in advance (as soon as possible) to questions@murphysmagic.com We will get these questions to Wayne and he will answer as many as possible time permitting.

Tim Trono
Vorezo
View Profile
Loyal user
248 Posts

Profile of Vorezo
Whats the project called that your working on with Paul Harris? Not really sure what else to ask...But am looking forward to the new releases!
Tim Trono
View Profile
Inner circle
1108 Posts

Profile of Tim Trono
It will give it away and Wayne has asked that we wait until that date to give info...
Rpascual
View Profile
Special user
Atlanta, GA
664 Posts

Profile of Rpascual
Then what questions can we ask then?
mayniac
View Profile
Special user
570 Posts

Profile of mayniac
Haha that's what I was thinking!
Maloney
View Profile
Special user
Newfoundland, Canada
709 Posts

Profile of Maloney
Wayne's one of my favorites, I've always felt kind of guilty not paying him for Sinful.

Him and Paul together should be amazing.
The Magic and Illusion of Jordan Maloney
"Experience the Unexplainable"

www.jordanmaloney.com

Go check it out!
Mac_Stone
View Profile
Inner circle
Miami, FL
1035 Posts

Profile of Mac_Stone
Quote:
On 2009-11-16 21:20, Maloney wrote:
I've always felt kind of guilty not paying him for Sinful.

You can still pay him.
W:H
View Profile
V.I.P.
222 Posts

Profile of W:H
Hey guys!

A few new images and some preliminary info has been posted on my site: http://www.waynehouchin.com

The book on Sinful has been in the works for a year now. It features new ideas, an introduction by Banachek and more. I'll post some more pictures here as soon as they're available.
EricDraven
View Profile
Inner circle
1240 Posts

Profile of EricDraven
Wonderful news...
Believe me...nothing is trivial...
Maloney
View Profile
Special user
Newfoundland, Canada
709 Posts

Profile of Maloney
Quote:
On 2009-11-18 13:06, W:H wrote:
Hey guys!

A few new images and some preliminary info has been posted on my site: http://www.waynehouchin.com

The book on Sinful has been in the works for a year now. It features new ideas, an introduction by Banachek and more. I'll post some more pictures here as soon as they're available.

I can't wait for the release!
The Magic and Illusion of Jordan Maloney
"Experience the Unexplainable"

www.jordanmaloney.com

Go check it out!
Mark Storms
View Profile
Veteran user
Seattle, WA
393 Posts

Profile of Mark Storms
I am excited for the new release. I have enjoyed everything from Wayne thus far. It really is a shame that Sinful was so overexposed.
Find out what you cannot do.., Then go and do it!
Joe Mauro
View Profile
Inner circle
1133 Posts

Profile of Joe Mauro
Is this it? If so, why not just say it here instead. Why the mystery over a DVD of material that has been in print for years? I could see if it was two years away, but this close?

http://www.tannens.com/shop/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=8077

PRE-ORDER NOW FOR FEBRUARY 2009.

Art of Astonishment #1 DVD
by Wayne Houchin and Paul Harris

Forty years ago, learning magic was different. Black and white pictures of old men stared at you from the pages of bad reprints of classic books. And then Paul Harris started creating magic - and magic changed forever.

Cards stopped being just cards and became objects with personalities of their own. They linked, danced, and twisted themselves into the impossible. Paul introduced exciting plots and unconventional methods that inspired a generation of magicians.

This February discover the magic that gave birth to astonishment. Paul Harris and Wayne Houchin explore the revolutionary thinking that is the foundation of one of the most popular magic book series of all time. The Art of Astonishment is coming to DVD.
~Joe
Jean-Luc.R.
View Profile
Inner circle
QUEBEC - CANADA
1388 Posts

Profile of Jean-Luc.R.
Wayne Houchin announces The Art of Astonishment DVD project

video link more than 8 minutes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opxtAgiJIv8
W:H
View Profile
V.I.P.
222 Posts

Profile of W:H
Hey guys!

Here's a behind the scenes look at the creation of SINFUL: A Graphic Novel with my good friend and incredibly talented graphic artist, Josh Funk: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X11JA_6dYNo

Pre-Order now: http://www.waynehouchin.com/wayne-houchi......gic.html

WH
Grasshop34
View Profile
Veteran user
Cincinnati, OH
307 Posts

Profile of Grasshop34
The behind the scenes was very cool! I'm going to have to pre-order not only for the magic, but for the art as well. Great work Josh and Wayne!
mwells
View Profile
New user
Salina, KS
35 Posts

Profile of mwells
ALready preordered Sinful and can not wait to get it!
Marc Spelmann
View Profile
Special user
London U.K.
666 Posts

Profile of Marc Spelmann
Sinful is without doubt one of the best impromptu magic effects ever.. I don't know how Wayne thought of it let alone worked out such a brilliant handling.. My good friend Peter Nardi introduced me to the effect when it came out originally and I loved it..

MS
It's not goodbye, just see you later...
Jv
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of Jv
Can't wait to pick up a copy of-SINFUL: A Graphic Novel by Wayne Houchin and Josh Funk!

Jv
Guillotine+ASYLUM
nowyoucme
View Profile
Veteran user
350 Posts

Profile of nowyoucme
Hi, W.H. by the way love your work. How differnt is this from that D.V.D. that came out a few months ageo that I think was called Auit, something like that. You can put a coin in a can and then have them open it and pour out the drink with the coin inside? That one was really bad. I did not like it. I gave it to a friend. Some friend I am HuH. I still have your D.V.D's. LOL.
markmiller
View Profile
Special user
728 Posts

Profile of markmiller
Heard good about Sinful, look forward to receiving it soon.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Wayne Houchin new releases (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL