The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Flying with Rocky Raccoon (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

SilvaAce
View Profile
Regular user
Fargo, ND
156 Posts

Profile of SilvaAce
Has anyone flown with Rocky in their carry-on bag. I'll be doing this in 3 days and I was worried that the airport security might give me problems. I don't want to lose my Rocky!
All you have to do to change your life, is to change your daily habits!

Carlos Silva
SpellbinderEntertainment
View Profile
Inner circle
West Coast
3505 Posts

Profile of SpellbinderEntertainment
I FedEx any questionable props ahead,
I think Rocky would like the attention.
SilvaAce
View Profile
Regular user
Fargo, ND
156 Posts

Profile of SilvaAce
I am going to carry him with me along with my camera equipment and laptop. Maybe I can tell security he's a dust mop for my laptop!LOL
If anyone has had problems, let me know. I would really appreciate it.
All you have to do to change your life, is to change your daily habits!

Carlos Silva
Jeff Haas
View Profile
Special user
917 Posts

Profile of Jeff Haas
Tie a ribbon around his neck - he's a gift for your niece.
MrGreggy
View Profile
Loyal user
213 Posts

Profile of MrGreggy
I think you should be ok. In the x-ray machine, they'll just see the spring. If they open your bag, just explain or demonstrate what it is. However, if you're still a bit nervous about it, Wait Anthony's solution seems like the easiest.
scaevola
View Profile
Loyal user
251 Posts

Profile of scaevola
Last time I flew with any magic props was pretty funny. I got called aside and they took all my stuff out of my bag. I gave the security guy an affable and knowing look, shrugged and just said "I'm a magician" and he said "I figured." I did have to take out each impossible bottle and show that they had decks of cards in them and not liquids. Oi.
isaacfawlkes
View Profile
Loyal user
FL
256 Posts

Profile of isaacfawlkes
I fly with Rocky in my carryon about 35 times a year for the last 9 years. I almost always have to have my case but that is usually more about my sound system and clockwork rising card. You will probably not have any problems. Good luck.
Signor Blitz
View Profile
Elite user
419 Posts

Profile of Signor Blitz
I don't think a spring is on the list of airline no-no's. If they do give you trouble, just point out the supicious looking grandma and send them in her direction/
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Flying with Rocky Raccoon (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL