The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Has anyone here hypnotised Spectators to see Ghosts? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5715 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
Has anyone here hypnotised Spectators to see Ghosts?

Whether in a funny skit or a scary one...

Just curious.

Smile
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
Mark Davies
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of Mark Davies
Hi Pakar, Iv'e done on it many occasions on my seance evenings and on stage. Make sure they don't have a dodgy ticker, It can be very funny or scary (tell them they won't have any accidents in the trouser department) , its up to you .You can make yourself invisible to add to it, let them be able to hear you and feel your touch but unable to see you or your clothes.
Iv'e brought on stage a antique rickaty pram with an old balding doll in victorian dress coverd in dust ,whilst being invisible and got the doll to slowly creep out of the pram and rotate its head in a full circle.There was a strange aroma in the air,a bit toilety.
Cheers Mark
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5715 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
Haha, thanks Mark... Will keep that in mind if I ever give it a try.

On the same note, has anyone used this approach in a Seance type Show? To make them see the Ghosts...

Meaning it's not a Hypnotism Show at all...
Anthony Jacquin
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2220 Posts

Profile of Anthony Jacquin
Yes. Although I prefer to summon a Genie rather than a ghost. Funny and terrifying is the usual order of things.

I like the idea of being more subtle with it and using it within a seance. The person seeing it acts as the evidence for others less able to 'see'. And of course encourages them to loosen up their imagination.

Anthony
Anthony Jacquin

Reality is Plastic! The Art of Impromptu Hypnosis
Updated for 2016

Now on Kindle and Audible!
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5715 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
Exactly Ant...

I'm sure there are those using it for evidence of Ghosts in Seances... Maybe even unwittingly, through suggestion.

Hmmm...
mindpunisher
View Profile
Inner circle
6132 Posts

Profile of mindpunisher
Sceances by their very nature create highly suggestive mindsets and hieghtened imagination.
Mark Davies
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of Mark Davies
When I do a seance show, I'll use everything, magic illusion, trickery,hypnosis and the most powerfull suggestion.You only need one thing to happen, its the build up of hype and expectation and presentation .Ill wait for at least 45 mins before some thing happens,previous to this I will be planting the seeds in their minds with meetings and phone calls months earlier.Im curently working on a seance box with remote control, it should be ready for sale in January.This will freak them out.
Cheers Mark
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Has anyone here hypnotised Spectators to see Ghosts? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL