The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » 13,029 hours of hard labor (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Sixten
View Profile
Inner circle
Floral Park, NY, U.S.A.
4318 Posts

Profile of Sixten
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePReZlJj-jc

(Will be donated to the Smithsonian)

Enjoy!

:)
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
230 Posts

Profile of balducci
You included a smiley, so I will assume that indicates you know this to be a hoax.

For the benefit of anyone else:

http://www.snopes.com/photos/arts/musicmachine.asp
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
Scott Cram
View Profile
Inner circle
2677 Posts

Profile of Scott Cram
This has become an urban legend?!?

The first time I saw this was simply as an ad for the Animusic DVD, which I bought. It's pretty good, and has more astounding animation than you see in the video.

I had no idea someone tried to spread the urban legend of this as a real machine.
Jimeh
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1399 Posts

Profile of Jimeh
Shhhhhhhhhh...the machine's listening.
kcg5
View Profile
Inner circle
who wants four fried chickens and a coke
1875 Posts

Profile of kcg5
Quite clearly cgi..
Nobody expects the spanish inquisition!!!!!

"History will be kind to me, as I intend to write it"- Sir Winston Churchill
Bill Hallahan
View Profile
Inner circle
New Hampshire
3212 Posts

Profile of Bill Hallahan
Yes, that is a hoax, however, the video was not created as a hoax. Someone re-posted the video with a fake story. The original video was posted by a fan (employee?) of a company named Animusic about two years earlier, and the poster was up-front about it being an animation.

(The Snope's site referred to above must have this information - I know about this because I'm a fan of animusic - although it's not my favorite music on youtube. I just like their videos).

Search for "animusic" on youtube to see more of their videos.

The original video on youtube is Animusic - Pipe Dreams.
Humans make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to create boredom. Quite astonishing.
- The character of ‘Death’ in the movie "Hogswatch"
TomKMagic
View Profile
Special user
I tripped over
609 Posts

Profile of TomKMagic
That reminded me of this old Honda commercial The Cog, except this was all real.
You must be smarter than the tools you are using...

Tom Kracker
My website
Bill Hallahan
View Profile
Inner circle
New Hampshire
3212 Posts

Profile of Bill Hallahan
Here is an apparently earlier video by one of the same people who made the other Animusic videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSdR4gFumps
Humans make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to create boredom. Quite astonishing.
- The character of ‘Death’ in the movie "Hogswatch"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » 13,029 hours of hard labor (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL