The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » The attraction of hypnosis... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mindpunisher
View Profile
Inner circle
6132 Posts

Profile of mindpunisher
Apart from me...Does hypnosis as a "career" attract a lot of crazies? And should they be tested for signs of sanity before being allowed on the public?

Is it the mental states and character of hypnotists that should be regulated rather than hypnosis itself?

Just thinking....hmmm
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20394 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
It was a matter of practicality to me.

I had done a magic act, and saw that with hypnosis I could do more work, carry less and make more. It was just a business venture to me. Then again all I do is my show, I sell NO self help anything, I do no practice of any sort, JUST my show.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
TonyB2009
View Profile
Inner circle
5006 Posts

Profile of TonyB2009
I read about Kreskin as a child, and wanted to be him. I still do.

I find that many magicians are socially inadequate, and do tricks to make up for their lack of social skills. I am a grumpy *** myself, but I don't do magic to make up for things. I am happy the way I am, which is why I never did close-up (unless there was a cheque in it).

In my experience the hypnotists have been fun guys. The magicians have been the weirdos.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » The attraction of hypnosis... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.22 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL