The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » What kind of car do you drive? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
VampOfVegas
View Profile
New user
Las Vegas, NV
56 Posts

Profile of VampOfVegas
I drive a 92 Cadillac Sedan Deville. But getting rid of it for a Sebring Convertible.
-=:Va(v)p:=-
djvirtualreality
View Profile
Inner circle
MayfieldNew York
1347 Posts

Profile of djvirtualreality
2003 Hummer........ Smile I wish lol. I'm only 14 so I can't drive Smile Well not legally Smile Smile
Life is an illusion, death is reality.
Joao Miranda
View Profile
Elite user
Portugal
404 Posts

Profile of Joao Miranda
Ferrari...

:)

Just kidding
Alfa romeo. Smile
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10770 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
I just purchased COLOMBOS (Peter Falk)car,it is a beauty and runs like a top.
vinny
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
hkwiles
View Profile
Special user
Howard Wiles
797 Posts

Profile of hkwiles
Lamborghini Countach..but not often ..its a bit heavy on the juice and a new set of tyres cost £1600.

Howard
RiffClown
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorktown, Virginia (Previously Germany)
1579 Posts

Profile of RiffClown
2002 4X4 Chevy Tracker LT. It gets me and my clowning where I need to go.
Rob "Riff, the Magical Clown" Eubank aka RiffClown
<BR>http://www.riffclown.com
<BR>Magic is not the method, but the presentation.
Magix
View Profile
Elite user
432 Posts

Profile of Magix
Jeep Wrangler
R2
View Profile
Special user
935 Posts

Profile of R2
Mainly a Red Jeep Wrangler with the open air package.
ChrisZampese
View Profile
Veteran user
Hamilton, NZ
341 Posts

Profile of ChrisZampese
Currently a Nissan Maxima - but my favourite car so far has been a 1970 Austin 1300. I have one sitting in my garage that I am going to restore when I get the chance!
The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. Whoever does not know it and can no longer wonder, no longer marvel, is as good as dead, and his eyes are
denny_Corby
View Profile
Loyal user
PA
240 Posts

Profile of denny_Corby
I will tell you what my parents drive. my dad drives a range rover and my mom drives a land rover.
Kevin Ridgeway
View Profile
V.I.P.
Indianapolis, IN & Phoenix, AZ
1830 Posts

Profile of Kevin Ridgeway
2002 Honda S2000...one of the cars from Fast and The Furious. Fast and fun!
Living Illusions
Ridgeway & Johnson Entertainment Inc

Kevin Ridgeway &
Kristen Johnson aka Lady Houdini
The World's Premier Female Escape Artist

www.LadyHoudini.com

www.livingillusions.com
Payne
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle
4572 Posts

Profile of Payne
A 2000.5 dark blue PT Cruiser with "Property of the Ministry of Magic" license plate frames

Originally had a black one but a Semi-truck one day decided to occupy the same space it was in.
"America's Foremost Satirical Magician" -- Jeff McBride.
Jax
View Profile
Regular user
London, UK
170 Posts

Profile of Jax
I got a Silver Lotus Elan Smile
Mark Rough
View Profile
Inner circle
Ivy, Virginia
2110 Posts

Profile of Mark Rough
Mini cooper.
What would Wavy do?
gman
View Profile
Special user
Lancaster, pa
751 Posts

Profile of gman
1989 Ford Bronco and a 1990 Jeep Cheroke.
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
As my car recently died, for the past two months I've been driving a 86 Fierro, (poor mans/girls version) of a Fiarri. Worse it needs a new manafold so everyone can hear me coming in what sounds like a race car engine. Kids think the car is cool however especially with those neat headlights that slowly come up. For about a week however one of them was stuck and I had a lot of jokes about my car was winking.
Smile
Cheshire Cat
View Profile
Special user
Wilmslow, UK
941 Posts

Profile of Cheshire Cat
You've got an Austin 1300 Chris!! Can I come round and help you with it!! (maybe a bit too far). Watch the subframe on this - a weak point. A great car to drive once you get it running. Well sorry guys, you'll have to stick one of those nasty anti-SUV stickers on my backside! I've got a Vauxhall Frontera (Isuzu Amigo/Holden Frontera/Opel Campo), and a 5 door Suzuki Vitara (Escudo/Tracker). As Rob said, they get you where you need to go entertaining. I'll refrain from commenting on the Landrover marque!! - but also agree with Payne over the Cruiser being a nice motor. Would also like to spend a 'dirty weekend' with gman - two great motors there to work on!! I think Columbo's car is an early 60s Peugeot isn't it Vinny?
Jim Snack
View Profile
Inner circle
1338 Posts

Profile of Jim Snack
2000 Buick Regal GS..Supercharged V6..240 HP.. tons of torque...a wolf in sheep's clothing...
Jim Snack

"Helping Magicians Succeed with Downloadable Resources"
www.success-in-magic.com
ChrisZampese
View Profile
Veteran user
Hamilton, NZ
341 Posts

Profile of ChrisZampese
Quote:
You've got an Austin 1300 Chris!! Can I come round and help you with it!! (maybe a bit too far). Watch the subframe on this - a weak point. A great car to drive once you get it running.

Sure thing! Come over, have a brew and get in under the hood - that's if you ever come to NZ!!
I just love these cars. I have never had another car that has so many stories about it! The thing I like the most is the simplicity. You can look under the hood and name (and reach, remove, clean etc) each part. Not too many new cars that I could do a clutch replacement on the side of a coutry road!!
You've gotta have some respect for the engineers that designed these little beauties! The one I have at the moment is 7 years older than I am, yet it is probably in better shape!
The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. Whoever does not know it and can no longer wonder, no longer marvel, is as good as dead, and his eyes are
R2
View Profile
Special user
935 Posts

Profile of R2
You've got yourself a real "Sleeper" eh Mr. Snacks?

Please share with us the color so as to not be caught totally off guard?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » What kind of car do you drive? (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL