We Remember The Magic Caf We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Automatic thimble or vernet thimble? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

trycks.
View Profile
Regular user
146 Posts

Profile of trycks.
I'm learning thimble magic right now with the normal thimble almost like the joe mogar
thimble. but I'm interested in automatic and vernet thimble. can you tell me whats the difference with the 2 thimble? whats the pro's and con's?

thanks in advance,
trycks
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
If you would like an easy, funny thimble routine go to http://www.petebiro.com and clik on the link to see video of Pete's Peeper. Here's the link direct to it:
http://sharing.theflip.com/session/fd41f....../6669370
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
23046 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
There are at least 3 versions of the Original Werry thimble magic on the market. All these versions are the same method. Abbott's Magic makes one and another dealer as a day glow version.

Abbott's come with a very nice booklet of routines from the late Duke Stern, plus some added material

The difference is the Vernet type nesting thimbles are a little larger for most people hands.

If you are want to learn the best thimble routine on the planet, get the Shoot Ogawa Professional Thimbles DVD, they also come with the correct thimbles for manipulation.
trycks.
View Profile
Regular user
146 Posts

Profile of trycks.
@petebiro hahaha thanks for sharing your funny thimble routine, I like how you performed it.
right now I want to explore the nesting/shelled thimble.
trycks.
View Profile
Regular user
146 Posts

Profile of trycks.
Quote:
On 2009-11-19 03:01, wmhegbli wrote:
There are at least 3 versions of the Original Werry thimble magic on the market. All these versions are the same method. Abbott's Magic makes one and another dealer as a day glow version.

Abbott's come with a very nice booklet of routines from the late Duke Stern, plus some added material

The difference is the Vernet type nesting thimbles are a little larger for most people hands.

If you are want to learn the best thimble routine on the planet, get the Shoot Ogawa Professional Thimbles DVD, they also come with the correct thimbles for manipulation.

I have the shoot ogawa thimble dvd, right now I want to explore the nesting thimble, I think it can open more possibilities in thimble magic like the one performed by yo kato of fism
dahih beik
View Profile
Special user
palestine
817 Posts

Profile of dahih beik
Nesting thimbles is wounderfull you should try both.
bojanbarisic
View Profile
Elite user
Croatia
463 Posts

Profile of bojanbarisic
I remember a Japanese magician who performed flaming nesting thimble routine in late 80ies. Routine was very similar to Johnny Hirose`s but with nested thimbles it looked very magical.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Automatic thimble or vernet thimble? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL