The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Using a roll-on (Lefler-type) table? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ed_Millis
View Profile
Inner circle
Yuma, AZ
2286 Posts

Profile of Ed_Millis
I think one of these large rool-on tables would be great! All the props inside, no set-up time, everything organized - wheel it in, pop it open, and go!

So --
-- I've got a little Toyota. I'd have to buy a bigger vehicle or rent a Ryder for evey show?
-- That's a lot of wood! How do you lift it in and out of your vehicle?

Is there another method for organized storage/transport/set-up that might work better for me?

Ed
actorscotty
View Profile
Veteran user
wilmington nc
397 Posts

Profile of actorscotty
Just a quick question, did you measure the back seat to the roof carefully, I didn't think my lefler table would fit in my cavalier, but it does, it sits on the back seat very well, I have to move the passenger seat all the way forward, but it does fit
Ed_Millis
View Profile
Inner circle
Yuma, AZ
2286 Posts

Profile of Ed_Millis
I think a table like that might fit - once I got it in! The back door is a bit off centered on the seat, though, and the wrong shape.

Plus a thing like that is _heavy_!! Especially for this poor out-a-shape guy!

Ed
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
You may have to move the front seat up to do that.

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
pradell
View Profile
Special user
Alaska
559 Posts

Profile of pradell
The dolly that converts to a cart and a couple of metal ramps can ease the back when loading into a pick up truck or trailer, and can be useful for hauling large loads from parking lot to performance area and back. The dolly/cart will hold two medium sized rolling tables with magic stored inside, which are easier to lift and move individually than one large one.

:magicrabbit:
Father Photius
View Profile
Grammar Host
El Paso, TX (Formerly Amarillo)
17197 Posts

Profile of Father Photius
It will probably fit, as long as you don't have a lot of other junk in there. I have no trouble getting it into the trunk of my smallest car. If you have a hatch back, no problem.
Mine will also fit into the passenger seat, but you have to push it back.
"Now here's the man with the 25 cent hands, that two bit magician..."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Using a roll-on (Lefler-type) table? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL