The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » 13 Steps to Mentalism Letter (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Jamie D
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2292 Posts

Profile of Jamie D
You should deffenetly read the book as well, so much knowledge in there.

What an honour Richard, congradulations.

Daren
Twitter @darjames
trykcs
View Profile
New user
Cebu
11 Posts

Profile of trykcs
Congratulations. Keep up the good work.

Jean
Jean Mitchell
seadog93
View Profile
Inner circle
3198 Posts

Profile of seadog93
WOW!
Mr. Osterlind I love all of your stuff. I already wanted to see these DVDs, but now they are on the top of my list and I am considering them 'must haves.'
That is quite an exciting letter, thank you for sharing it. Smile
-Courtney
"Love is the magician who pulls man out of his own hat" - Ben Hecht

"Love says 'I am everything.' Wisdom says 'I am nothing'. Between the two, my life flows." -Nisargadatta Maharaj

Seadog=C-Dawg=C.ou.rtn.ey Kol.b
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
2237 Posts

Profile of The great Gumbini
Richard,

You should feel good about this honor. You very much deserve it. I am very glad I bought this set. It is a great help to have this set as you also read the 13 Steps book. Plus lets NOT forget all your personal touches on the workings as well. You did a great job my mentalism friend and I'm glad to see you are getting the recognition you so much deserve.

Good magic to all,

Eric
robwar0100
View Profile
Inner circle
Buy me some newspapers.Purchase for me 1 Gazette and
1748 Posts

Profile of robwar0100
Richard,

It was great seeing your show in Grant County, Ky., and I particularly enjoyed hearing about the letter in the conversation that followed the show.

It was such a pleasure watching you interact with the audience. You are great on your DVDs, but so much better live. You are really bold in how you deal with the audience. I guess after doing this for 40 years you might have a hunch when you are about to hit on something, but I was absolutely stunned at how many hits you had ... and this was just icing on the cake.

It was great getting to see your full corporate show plus your hypnotism show.

Again, congratulations on the letter.

Bobby
"My definition of chance is my hands on the wheel," Greg Long.
Mike Ince
View Profile
Inner circle
2014 Posts

Profile of Mike Ince
What a cool letter! Simply fantastic, it's obviously a heartfelt congratulations to a class act written by someone we all admire. Open the windows and let the ticker tape stream out! Congratulations, Mr. Osterlind. Hardly a day goes by that I don't use one of your ideas, tips, or touches. Thanks for sharing your creative passion with the rest of us.
The secret of deception is in making the truth seem ridiculous.
StrangeMagick
View Profile
Special user
619 Posts

Profile of StrangeMagick
I got a set of these last weekend from Wizard Craft (Craig Dickson) and only had a chance to watch the first step and Mediumistic Stunts (year I jumped ahead) and they are well worth the $120 price for 6 DVDs.

Congrats Richard!

Dave Birtwell
Richard Osterlind
View Profile
V.I.P.
2213 Posts

Profile of Richard Osterlind
Quote:
On 2009-11-21 01:14, robwar0100 wrote:
Richard,

It was great seeing your show in Grant County, Ky., and I particularly enjoyed hearing about the letter in the conversation that followed the show.

It was such a pleasure watching you interact with the audience. You are great on your DVDs, but so much better live. You are really bold in how you deal with the audience. I guess after doing this for 40 years you might have a hunch when you are about to hit on something, but I was absolutely stunned at how many hits you had ... and this was just icing on the cake.

It was great getting to see your full corporate show plus your hypnotism show.

Again, congratulations on the letter.

Bobby

Bobby,

Thanks to you, Leland and Joe for taking all that time to drive down to the show and contribute to a worthy cause. It was great having you there!

Richard
CAROLINI
View Profile
Special user
607 Posts

Profile of CAROLINI
Looks to me as though Tony has passed the torch to you Richard. Certainly the highest of awards. Congratulations!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » 13 Steps to Mentalism Letter (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL