The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Looking for this kind of Serial Prediction (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

knorbulyon
View Profile
New user
35 Posts

Profile of knorbulyon
Hi everyone and sorry for my probably bad english, it is not my native language,

I am looking for "spectator predicts" serial prediction effect. For example, I ask my spectator to say 6(or whatever) digit number and after some presentation I reveal my bill's serial and its a perfect match with him/her 6 (or whatever)digit number.

I hope I can explain what I am looking for.

Thank you very much.
mike storz
View Profile
Inner circle
Orange, CT
1353 Posts

Profile of mike storz
Seems like a difficult task but if you speak to Max creator of Bill to Impossible Location and killer seriel devination he might be able to help you. This could be done if you forced the numbers but to have them randomly name numbers seems difficult to me if you wanted to produce a real dollar with the exact match. Who knows though, it will be interesting if someone knows how!

Mike Smile
knorbulyon
View Profile
New user
35 Posts

Profile of knorbulyon
Thank you for replying me, in Derren's Brown Show (Evening of Wonders) there was an effect like this. I do not know what is his conditions (is it a real bill or is there any force for numbers) but he can achive this effect superbly Smile

Thank you again.
mike storz
View Profile
Inner circle
Orange, CT
1353 Posts

Profile of mike storz
I'd love to know too! Sounds excellent. Anyone have info on this one?

:)
p_n_g
View Profile
Loyal user
297 Posts

Profile of p_n_g
I don't know if this effect exists on a market, but with some thinking you can "easily" create something similar. The secret is hidden within the * letters :
p**s***.
entity
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
5060 Posts

Profile of entity
Derren's effect is not published or marketed, so far as I know.

In his presentation there is no pre-show necessary with the participants, there is no force involved, and the bill is genuine.

- entity
eSamuels
View Profile
Inner circle
3089 Posts

Profile of eSamuels
It's not a marketed effect (D.B.'s).
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
I should be creating magic with my
1190 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
I do, and It's part of my personal show and not for sale Smile also, D.B's effect is not mine to explain.

Max
CAROLINI
View Profile
Special user
607 Posts

Profile of CAROLINI
How about mis-writing the numbers they call out? Similar to mis-calling a card. You write the numbers from the bill but in a mixed-up sequence. When finished you discover that the numbers they "gave" you are the same as on the bill but only after you rearrange them.
videokideo
View Profile
Special user
895 Posts

Profile of videokideo
Lee Earle has a great serial number routine....but not exactly what you are looking for.
gadfly3d
View Profile
Special user
963 Posts

Profile of gadfly3d
It would seem to be that with a little imagination one could work the routine out with a add a number pad (http://www.penguinmagic.com/specialorderproduct.php?ID=11642)

Gil Scott
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Looking for this kind of Serial Prediction (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL