The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Coin Unique (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicbyswh
View Profile
Inner circle
North East Tennessee
1494 Posts

Profile of magicbyswh
What effects do you do with the Half Version of Eddie Gibson's Coin unique. I love the coin but can't come up with any good presentations. It is an outstanding quality made coin. I know the basic way to present it swirlling under a glass and show 2 coins and remove one but there have to be some other things that can be done that are more magical
Steve
Creator of Cereal Brainwave, Creator of the Tossed out Book
Michael M
View Profile
New user
Orlando, FL
87 Posts

Profile of Michael M
Is Eddie Gibson the creator of this effect? I'm looking for information as to the creator/originator of the Coin Unique effect. I know the principle is well-known and possibly centuries old - having been used in such effects at the Scotch & Soda, dime/penny, etc. However, any information as to the developer of the Coin Unique effect would be helpful. Thank you!
My Magic - My Way Entertainment
Conjuring With Character
www.MyMagicMyWay.com
jerdunn
View Profile
Inner circle
1648 Posts

Profile of jerdunn
Simple idea:

Place two coins on spectator's open hand, and nest them as you close her hand. Blow on her hand. When she open her hand, the quarter is gone. First vanish!

Show the half dollar in your hand. Sleeve it (Dr. Roberts style) as you close your hand. Have spectator blow on your hand. Open it to show coin gone. Second vanish!

Jerry
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Coin Unique (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL