The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » JC Wagner is being treated for Cancer (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Dan Bernier
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2298 Posts

Profile of Dan Bernier
Wishing you all the best Mr.Wagner. My wife and I are still praying for you as you continue to recover. With so many friends, and great support from your family, we'll see you back in action real soon I'm sure.

Dan
"If you're going to walk in the rain, don't complain about getting wet!"
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4901 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
Hay J.C. Get Well Man! I got to show you a 2th. Card trick! ( inside joke!) Smile
David Neighbors
the coinjurer
www.daveneighbors.com
Medifro
View Profile
Inner circle
Miami
1255 Posts

Profile of Medifro
You're a role model Wagner. I never met you ( and I will ), you're lecture DVD is one of the best. After all, you got me into using Gamblers cop! Smile

Get well soon.

~ Feras
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4171 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
Quote:
On 2009-11-27 18:06, jocdoc wrote:
This should serve as an important reminder to all people age 50 yrs or older: BE SURE TO GET YOUR ROUTINE COLONOSCOPY DONE!!!! I had mine last year - there was absolutely no discomforts - good drugs (Versed and Fentanyl) help. Woke up and it was all over.

Not to mention, go if you are younger and experiencing some bleeding. Could be hem... hem...roids....oh, however you spell it! Anyway, better 1 day of mild discomfort drinking that clear gunk than say, a few years of battling CANCER, and then wondering if the docs got it all!

The good news is this type of cancer is very slow growing, so you don't really need to get another colonoscopy for about 10 years after the first one - assuming there is no special reason to.

DO IT!
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
ajb6864
View Profile
Special user
Greece
627 Posts

Profile of ajb6864
I was at JC's stand at Blackpool, when Roy Walton arrived and introduced his daughter to him, telling her that "he was a great card man".

You can't get a much greater accolade than that!

All the very best to you JC.

Alan
MattKamm
View Profile
New user
Los Angeles, CA
42 Posts

Profile of MattKamm
Hi all,

"The Commercial Magic of JC Wagner" is one of the best books in my collection. I pulled it off the shelf at Hollywood Magic years ago and a worker said "That's good!" It is one of those books you can keep going back to and finding new great stuff. If you don't already have it and you have a few extra dollars, you might want to buy it now as a show of support.

Good luck, JC!

Best,
Matt
ImpromptuBoy
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Canada
895 Posts

Profile of ImpromptuBoy
Hope you're doing well JC!
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5338 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Great pictures at the McP's benefit! Take care JC. I am praying for you.

Jim
Steve Friedberg
View Profile
Inner circle
1401 Posts

Profile of Steve Friedberg
Just got back from San Diego, and had the pleasure of sessioning with JC at McPs. As you can imagine, he's lost some weight, but he's in good spirits, and his card handling is as sharp as ever.

The benefit raised significant sums of money for his treatment, and that's good as well.

He knows of all the good wishes that are sent in his direction, and so I'd imagine it'll be good to keep them coming. JC is a treasure, and a good human being to boot.
Cheers,
Steve

"A trick does not fool the eyes, but fools the brain." -- John Mulholland
Antony Gerard
View Profile
Veteran user
Kalamazoo, Michigan
359 Posts

Profile of Antony Gerard
Hello J.C.

Glad to hear that things are going well for you.

I again wanted to say that it was GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREAT sessioning with you and Chris Capehart during my convention. We should do it again at 4F next week.

Take care my friend
Antony Gerard
Craig Dickson
View Profile
Veteran user
Pleasant Valley, NY
353 Posts

Profile of Craig Dickson
JC was great at FFFF. He looks great, and attitude is 95 percent of life, JC has one of the best. Great spending time with you JC, always, and having quite a few laughs. One of my favorite friends. We will work on a trip your way after the first of the year as I promissed.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » JC Wagner is being treated for Cancer (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL