The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Mullohand's CIA Trickery and Deception Manual now in print (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5023 Posts

Profile of landmark
Genii had an article on this awhile back, but the manual was thought to be lost. Turns out it's been found and being published by Morrow. The following newspaper article includes some spiffy drawings.
ringmaster
View Profile
Inner circle
Memphis, Down in Dixie
1883 Posts

Profile of ringmaster
Frank Olson visited Mullohand's office the day before he died.
One of the last living 10-in-one performers. I wanted to be in show business the worst way, and that was it.
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5023 Posts

Profile of landmark
Okay, had to Google Olson. So I assume you're talking about the US Army scientist that, according to Wikipedia, was dosed by the CIA with LSD and jumped out the window in the 50s. Can you give a source about the Mullohand meeting?
ringmaster
View Profile
Inner circle
Memphis, Down in Dixie
1883 Posts

Profile of ringmaster
http://www.crimemagazine.com/olson.htm
Mullohand is covered in the last few paragraphs of part one. the fisrt mention of Olson/Mullohand in print is in 1976, long before we knew of the little book teaching CIA agents magic tricks like "dropping a pellet in your friends drink".
One of the last living 10-in-one performers. I wanted to be in show business the worst way, and that was it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Mullohand's CIA Trickery and Deception Manual now in print (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL