The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Finger/stage manipulation Whats your stage manipulation act like? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Carron
View Profile
Special user
UK
958 Posts

Profile of Carron
just enquiring to see if anyone does manipulation acts anymore, and they all havent started to do street magic!
Marcus Taylor
View Profile
New user
70 Posts

Profile of Marcus Taylor
I am starting to compile a new stage manipulation act. In my opinion the old ideas are the best (not that i don't value new ones!) I am compiling a new act with all the classic routines - silks, cigaretes, cards(thurstons 5 card routine), coins(misers dream), billiard balls etc. Even though I haven't got an answer to your question, i hope to have one next year - or at least the start of an answer. Smile
Magically Yours,

Marcus Taylor

marcus-magic@hotmail.com
boltt223
View Profile
Regular user
Arizona, USA
175 Posts

Profile of boltt223
Tom,
Manipulation is the main staple of my act. I start with billiard balls and go into a misers dream routine. Smile
markis
View Profile
Veteran user
379 Posts

Profile of markis
I do mostly a manipulation act. Cards, coins,
balls (ending with a creekmore dancing pool cue) rope, etc.

One of the most disheartening aspect of the manipulation act is you spend lots and lots of time practcing, constructing a routine and when you put it together and time the act it it only come out to about 10 minutes.
Vibono Magic
View Profile
Special user
Vxj,Sweden
647 Posts

Profile of Vibono Magic
I'm curently putting to gether a new comedy / manip. act. The main ingrediens and running gag is the billiard balls that always return to the figger and other placec to tont the magician thet is tyring to get rid of them and go on with the act.
Besides the billiard balls there are manipulation with cigarrs, card, coins, silks and fire. This will be like a fusion of Cardini / Khol and co. and Tommy Cooper.

I also have a minipulatin act with candles balls and silks theamed to the Phantom of the opera.

Jonas Karlsson
Vibono Magic
Sweden
Vibono Mirage
Magic entertainer and Balloon artist
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Finger/stage manipulation Whats your stage manipulation act like? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL