The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Luna 1935 or 1936 - Which one first?? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

bond19
View Profile
Inner circle
Blackpool, England
1320 Posts

Profile of bond19
Folks I am lucky enough to own all three of the brilliant UK Homicide book tests by Outlaw.

For my next purchase (along with Duel), I am considering buying either Luna 1935 or Luna 1936

I have read through the threads and it seems 1935 is slightly easier to work, from a memory POV, and you have an additional 'wild card' hit

To those who own both, which one would you purchase and why? (I will probably end up with all three but for now I am just getting one of them).

Chris
DamonWizaed
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of DamonWizaed
Both are terrific. However, I have a sleight bais to 1935 which is featured in my seance The Departed.
Let me know how you do.

the best,

Damon
DamonWizaed
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of DamonWizaed
BTH, the "wild card" in 1935 is an additional bonus.

Damon
phillsmiff
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1699 Posts

Profile of phillsmiff
Wasn't there some kind of issue with these a while back? I seem to remember a post from Dr. Todd, but I can't find it now?
Check out the incredible Neural Miracle playing cards on Kickstarter:
-+: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/phillsmith/incredible-magic-with-the-neural-miracle-playing-cards :+-
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5091 Posts

Profile of Roth
Both 1935 and 1936 are in stock.
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
WayneCapps
View Profile
Special user
Charleston, SC
767 Posts

Profile of WayneCapps
Go with 1935. They are both about the same with the exception of the wild card in 35. This way, when you reveal, you reveal 2 entries instead of one. You will like them both.
dennfox
View Profile
Inner circle
1680 Posts

Profile of dennfox
You know if you get one, you will buy the other after playing with it!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Luna 1935 or 1936 - Which one first?? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL