The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Multiple coiins through the table (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

othelo68
View Profile
Regular user
North dakota
174 Posts

Profile of othelo68
All the coin through table methods I've seen. the coins go one at a time. this seems a little repetitive to me and was wondering if there was anyone doing two or more coins through the table at a time?
kentfgunn
View Profile
Inner circle
Merritt Island FL
1639 Posts

Profile of kentfgunn
Some obscure guy named Dai Vernon used to toss 'em through three at a time. (A Chinese Challenge, is the third trick in "The Dai Vernon Book of Magic")

Tony Slydini had an infinite number of variations on this theme. His work is in several books with his name in the title. Get the ones Dr. Matsuura fixed though.
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27300 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Fred Kaps was showing around an impressive four-at-once trick in his lecture (1974?) that's been dubbed the "coin squash". David Roth put his handling of this trick in his Expert Coin Magic book.

An even earlier version of this idea goes back to the stack of pence in older books.
...to all the coins I've dropped here
Wes65
View Profile
Inner circle
I've said very little in
1219 Posts

Profile of Wes65
Marc DeSouza "Six Coins Thru and Flew" on the COINvention DVD.
Wes
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4674 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
Roth presented Sqash on the new York Coin Magic DVDs.There are also multiple coin through the table versions by Roth and Gallo. Look further, and find Slydini's version with HPC.
S.E.M. (The Sun, the Moon, and the Earth) is a sun and moon routine unlike any other. Limited to 100 sets, here is the promo:
https://youtu.be/aFuAWCNEuOI?si=ZdDUNV8lUPWvtOcL
$325 ppd USA (Shipping extra outside of USA). If interested, shoot me an email for ordering information at rubinsteindvm@aol.com
othelo68
View Profile
Regular user
North dakota
174 Posts

Profile of othelo68
Wow guess I should have look a little harder on that one. sorry about that.
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Hey 68,

Here's an old master doing this. Werner was a member in great standing here. He was quite a magician and took time with some of the greats of his day. He was a most wonderful individual. Here are a couple of his takes on the theme. Lots of old world charm from a true gentleman. Enjoy! Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmV3Q8cpCkA

http://www.youtube.com/user/Werner#p/a/u/2/Xdtmke80M-8
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
feher
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1421 Posts

Profile of feher
I know you say one at a time is repetitive but here is one I do. Each phase is different & stronger then the next. I'll have this up on vinnymarini.com soon as a download along with my other coins thru table routine.
Tim

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lg0NfyBMghE
Mean people SUCK!!!!!!!
kentfgunn
View Profile
Inner circle
Merritt Island FL
1639 Posts

Profile of kentfgunn
Tim,

I like that routine of yours the absolute best of all of your work. Thanks for the link.

KG
othelo68
View Profile
Regular user
North dakota
174 Posts

Profile of othelo68
Feher,
That is a really impressive coin through the table. I like the use of three instead of four coins. I'll have to download it when its available.

MB
Thanks for those likes they are great every inspirational. Is this published anywhere?

also I looked up the David Roth routine in expert coin magic. It sounds good I'll have to play with it a bit to see if its something I really like.
thanks again for all your help I do appreciate it
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Multiple coiins through the table (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL