The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Deadly Mentalism By Ben Rayot (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

CardFan
View Profile
Elite user
Found the Socks !
430 Posts

Profile of CardFan
How is this one ?
Aiming to become the only magician in the world that has ever produced the lost socks back from the dryer...
Alexander
View Profile
Regular user
UK
124 Posts

Profile of Alexander
Its ok, you would have to work on the effects but that's half the fun.
The Man Who Knows (how to make a good cup of Tea)

Mentalism -
Philosophy. the doctrine that mind is the fundamental reality and that objects of knowledge exist only as aspects of the subject's consciounes.
mindgames
View Profile
Veteran user
389 Posts

Profile of mindgames
I am a professional mentalist proudly to say quite famous in my own country. Yesterday I just got this book. For me I think I spent my money for nothing.
Why? Because probably most of the effects I used it already in my personal act!
Yes this book is good in the right hands.
I READ MINDS.... YOURS TOO.
Alexander
View Profile
Regular user
UK
124 Posts

Profile of Alexander
I was the same when I first got it, I thought "is that it?" Put it away for a bit, came back to it and read the effects again and again and played in my head what they would look like if I peformed them, with a change of patter and you peforming them. It could very well work.

I would like help though, with the NLP "trick", Magnas Veritas. I knew the Eye Cues before but hadn't thought of making them into an effect. But I feel it could be improved, any ideas? Anybody?

Regards,
Alex

Mentalism -
Philosophy. the doctrine that mind is the fundamental reality and that objects of knowledge exist only as aspects of the subject's consciounes.
CardFan
View Profile
Elite user
Found the Socks !
430 Posts

Profile of CardFan
Alexander, the writter contacted me. You can catch him under the name MANDRAGORE in this forum if you want to ask him directly.
Bye.
Aiming to become the only magician in the world that has ever produced the lost socks back from the dryer...
Alexander
View Profile
Regular user
UK
124 Posts

Profile of Alexander
Thanks CardFan.

Mentalism -
CardFan
View Profile
Elite user
Found the Socks !
430 Posts

Profile of CardFan
You are welcome !

Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Deadly Mentalism By Ben Rayot (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL