The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Device help (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Lefebure
View Profile
Loyal user
Lille, France
202 Posts

Profile of Lefebure
Quote:
On 2012-01-30 18:00, Geoffrey Darkholme wrote:
For sounds, check out: http://www.lebanoncircle.co.uk/spirit_tx.html
It's only a pdf, but it has LOTS of ideas on how to produce sounds at seances or even ghost walks.

I confirm what Geoffrey wrote. Spirit TX is a good method which can be customized at 100%, and can be used to last a few seconds, a few minutes, or even more if you like. You need a few things (but you probably have them home already, somewhere in a drawer), a little bit of time (if you want something very special), but it's great. A lot of things are supplied with spirit TX and, personnaly, I used this site http://text-to-speech.imtranslator.net/ to create the answers from the spirits (I modified the speed)

I have seen once on the french TV a charlatan who used Lebanon's Circle Spirit TX. And well, he fooled them...
Roslyn
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
3404 Posts

Profile of Roslyn
Now that's interesting... Thanks do much!
The Magic Cafe account of The Conwy Jester, Erwyd le Fol formerly known as Roslyn Walker.
My home online
Join me on Facebook
Follow me on twitter
Jon W.
View Profile
Loyal user
227 Posts

Profile of Jon W.
Quote:
On 2012-01-30 17:26, Roslyn wrote:
Eviltron sounds fun.

But what of this reported electronic noise the Dead Rap makes before rapping. Is this an actual problem?

I have wondered the same thing about Dead Rap after reading the only review I have come across. Can someone speak to the quoted question or send me a pm about how they feel about Dead Rap.
steven-gibson
View Profile
Special user
Eastcoastspiritsessions.com
882 Posts

Profile of steven-gibson
I have Dead Rap and have used it for 3 years. It has been 100% reliable and gives a very authentic rap. It is one of my favorite seance items (and I have quite a few!) I find that if the device is placed in a wooden something (closet, drawer, etc.) the effect is superb. Mine does not make any sort of electronic sound, just a big loud rap when I need it. This item is a peach. Highly recommended.
magicianroger
View Profile
Loyal user
287 Posts

Profile of magicianroger
I have one been useing it for two years and love it I also have Death came knocking have use it in over 500 Shows its the best by far
Jon W.
View Profile
Loyal user
227 Posts

Profile of Jon W.
Thank you for the responses. Glad to hear you are getting great use out of it and that the electronic sound isn't an issue.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Device help (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL