The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Santa's Surprise by Razamatazz Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

dearwiseone
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
1143 Posts

Profile of dearwiseone
Great effect, beautiful artwork. Just two things bothered me and I thought I'd share.

1. Vertically printed on each side there's a large copyright in black text. That should have been printed much, much smaller. Kids in the audience asked me what it said.

2. The cards are printed on cardboard. For the price ($125), these cards should have been printed on PVC board (Sintra, etc.) They would have been waterproof, and lasted much longer. The case is made of nicer material than the product itself! The product should have been printed on much better material, not cardboard, and it would last much, much longer! The description says they're "superbly made" but there's nothing superb about cardboard, especially over time!

I was hoping for a better-quality product, something really made to last. That being said, the artwork is bright and colorful, it plays great for kids!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Santa's Surprise by Razamatazz Magic (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL