The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Greg Frewin tv special (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4884 Posts

Profile of gdw
Hey everyone.

Just thought id share this with everyone. International Grand Champion of Magic, and this year's Magician of the Year, Greg Frewin has his own tv special airing on Dec 9th.

You can check out more at magicman.tv with behind the scenes videos, including an interview with Lee Asher.

Though I am not involved, for full disclosure, I used to work for Greg, until he fired my ***, lol just kidding. I moved out of town. My sister is also one of the dancers. Ok, so maybe I'm not completely un biased. Any who, in spite of having worked for Greg, I still think we should all check it out. It looks great.
"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

I won't forget you Robert.
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4884 Posts

Profile of gdw
This is airing this Wednesday. If we all watch it, the more likely it is there will be more episodes/specials.

Rich B.
View Profile
Special user
Philadelphia
632 Posts

Profile of Rich B.
What channel/station is it airing on?

Rich B.
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4884 Posts

Profile of gdw
I believe cbc in Canada.

gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4884 Posts

Profile of gdw
Well, just watched the show, and I loved it.

I also have to say, as I have an inside "man," that all the "drama" to build up the big finale was NOT all staged to build the illusion up.

From what I've heard, Greg was in some real danger with those spikes. Even if it was just the threats of his wife Smile

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Greg Frewin tv special (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL