The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » A nice offer from your pal MP (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mindpunisher
View Profile
Inner circle
6132 Posts

Profile of mindpunisher
Since its xmas and the fact that a number of people asked me about my booklet on thumpers. Which I marketed with a complete system few years back. It seems that there are a number of electronic thumpers on the market with very little in the way of instructions, codes or routines.

If you are thinking about buying a thumper or already own one then this booklet will be your best friend.

http://www.advancedmind.co.uk/7thsensecode.htm

I don't know how long I will offer this so if you are interested best take a look now.
dmkraig
View Profile
Inner circle
1949 Posts

Profile of dmkraig
Although the ad design appears incredibly cheesy, it seems to be a good offer for a fair price. I would suggest that you consider posting it to the Penny for Your Thoughts section as well as in the section for selling tricks and effects. I would suggest that most hypnotists don't use thumpers.
magicFreak2
View Profile
Inner circle
1220 Posts

Profile of magicFreak2
Quote:
On 2009-12-03 11:44, dmkraig wrote:
Although the ad design appears incredibly cheesy, it seems to be a good offer for a fair price. I would suggest that you consider posting it to the Penny for Your Thoughts section as well as in the section for selling tricks and effects. I would suggest that most hypnotists don't use thumpers.

Yes it does look cheesy. Everyone sees way to many of these in a lifetime Smile And drop the PS PS, that reminds you of those $19.99 ads on tv, "AND IF YOU ORDER NOW! GET TWICE AS MUCH WITH THIS EXTRA GADGET ADDED ON..." screams billy mays... just screams scam.

And drop the "I don't know how long I will offer this" that people will associate with "limited supplies", Oh I'd better get one soon. Only idiots fall for that marketting, and everyone else thinks your trying to do them in. Just tell the truth, drop the quotes on the red text, drop the red, drop all the ... ... ... s Drop the bolds and underlines and BONUSes, just add them as features.

Then you will have something no one feels cheated buying, and a solid product.

Sure it doesn't look like the rest of the world's marketting, but then again, do you really want to be forced to go that low?
mindpunisher
View Profile
Inner circle
6132 Posts

Profile of mindpunisher
You guys crack me up...one of THE top hypnotists in the UK bought one of these from this ad just the other day.

Ive sold a few hundred of the original system originally marketed at £185 its been used worldwide on numerous TV programmes with the top names in the business. Who raved about the product privately.

The thing is you will struggle to find a review because they keep it to themselves.

You won't get this much commercial material at this price anywhere. And I am not releasing this indefinately...

But I do appreciate the marketing advice ....
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20374 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
I thought you were leaving, now your hawking crap? You do indeed make for an entertaining read MP.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
magicFreak2
View Profile
Inner circle
1220 Posts

Profile of magicFreak2
Quote:
On 2009-12-03 17:21, mindpunisher wrote:
You guys crack me up...one of THE top hypnotists in the UK bought one of these from this ad just the other day.

Never heard of him. I did a quick search for a man named "Top H. UK", and he returned no results. Joking aside, if he was the top UK hypnotist, then why on earth would he want to buy your little program?

Quote:
Ive sold a few hundred of the original system originally marketed at £185 its been used worldwide on numerous TV programmes with the top names in the business. Who raved about the product privately.

I can imagine.

Buyer 1: Oh wow that program is just AMAZING!
Buyer 2: Oh yeah, it really rocks!
Buyer 1: Lets keep this private!
Buyer 2: Sounds good to me!
Buyer 1: Getting a little lonely in this private raving room.
Buyer 2: Oh well.

etc.

Quote:
The thing is you will struggle to find a review because they keep it to themselves.

So I gathered Smile

Quote:

You won't get this much commercial material at this price anywhere. And I am not releasing this indefinately...

I read that everywhere. I could easily point you to twenty sites that make both of those claims multiple times, underlined, italicized, and in blinking blue text. (Ok maybe not *blinking* blue, but you get my point)

Quote:
But I do appreciate the marketing advice ....

No problem, I do it all the time Smile Except I generally give the advice to myself Smile

NOTE: Oh and you might just want to change the page's html title from "Untitled Document" to something like "Learn Hypnosis". Otherwise when people use google to find your site, they will see "Untitled Document". Bad in SEO speak. (Search Engine Optimization)
mindpunisher
View Profile
Inner circle
6132 Posts

Profile of mindpunisher
I put it on here to annoy you lot and to prove a point to myself. Its a waste of time trying to educate some hypnotists on this forum. Never cast pearl before swine unless you want to prove a point to yourself.

You just don't have a clue...and they say hypnosis is the learning state?

I am off now....

I leave you all debating with spotty know all teenagers where you might just might have a chance of impressing someone..and even find some new mates...
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20374 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
What is that now like 10 posts since your exit?

I do have to admit though, it is fun to see the swine cast pearls.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
dmkraig
View Profile
Inner circle
1949 Posts

Profile of dmkraig
Hey MP. When you come back, some of us can help you with your rapport issues. Pretty soon you'll have people actually read your stuff without laughing at your egomania. In fact, several of us can help you with your undeserved egotism, too. Of course, that's assuming that they let you out after your two-week "vacation."
billm55
View Profile
Regular user
Des Moines, Iowa
144 Posts

Profile of billm55
DM: Of all the people on this forum, you're the one that has the worst problem with rapport. You create such a negative air here. In all honesty, you'd be doing us all a favor if you'd go elsewhere.
Bill Mogolov
The Mental Magic of M
dmkraig
View Profile
Inner circle
1949 Posts

Profile of dmkraig
Dream on, Bill. Perhaps if you'd learn to speak for yourself instead of assume that everyone feels the way you do when someone dares to stand up to you you wouldn't need to hide out with your cowardly hit-and-run attacks.
RSD
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Ontario
533 Posts

Profile of RSD
Why the heck would a hypnotist want to do with a thumper? The reason why I stopped doing magic is because of all the props I had to cart around.

Or I am totally missing something here?
Shrubsole
View Profile
Inner circle
Kent, England
2443 Posts

Profile of Shrubsole
Quote:
On 2009-12-08 20:32, RSD wrote:
Why the heck would a hypnotist want to do with a thumper? The reason why I stopped doing magic is because of all the props I had to cart around.

Or I am totally missing something here?

A straight hypnotic act wouldn't have a use for one at all. The only use I can see is if you want to do a mentalist act using and abusing and combining any method to achieve the desired effect.

It is good combining mentalist tricks and real hypnosis when starting off as you have something to fall back on whilst building confidence in your hypnotic skills, but as soon as you get the hang of hypnosis, why bother with string, mirrors and trapdoors?
Winner of the Dumbringer Award for total incompetence. (All years)
Anthony Jacquin
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2220 Posts

Profile of Anthony Jacquin
This looks interesting. The effects sound great. I amm not clear what I get. Is it an ebook of thumper effects or a thumper and an ebook?

May I ask how many of them can be achieved using a regular thumper that has only one kind of signal? Do I need a 'special' thumper?

Do you use an och'ipod?
Anthony
Anthony Jacquin

Reality is Plastic! The Art of Impromptu Hypnosis
Updated for 2016

Now on Kindle and Audible!
magicFreak2
View Profile
Inner circle
1220 Posts

Profile of magicFreak2
Quote:
On 2009-12-04 19:02, mindpunisher wrote:
I put it on here to annoy you lot and to prove a point to myself. Its a waste of time trying to educate some hypnotists on this forum. Never cast pearl before swine unless you want to prove a point to yourself.

You just don't have a clue...and they say hypnosis is the learning state?

I am off now....

I leave you all debating with spotty know all teenagers where you might just might have a chance of impressing someone..and even find some new mates...

Hehehehe. I know next to nothing at all about hypnosis, I only come here to this section of the forum to see poor marketing attempts. Smile

Just what we want to do with hyp. Find some new mates...

Self declared pearls are more often then not discovered to be fakes.
Lord Of The Horses
View Profile
Inner circle
5410 Posts

Profile of Lord Of The Horses
One can debate all day long about this offer or the posting of it in this "hypno" forum...

However, the info that MP is selling is solid and very good.

If you are not interested, by all means, pass this up, but - again - don't try to say the product is not good, if you know next to nothing about it...

Especially someone that one week ago did not know what a "thumper" was (and now seem to have become a self-proclaimed expert in the field) should probably force himself not to offer his pearls so freely... Smile
Then you'll rise right before my eyes, on wings that fill the sky, like a phoenix rising!
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20374 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Is the information he is selling his in the first place?
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
mindpunisher
View Profile
Inner circle
6132 Posts

Profile of mindpunisher
Both packages (there is a bonus package) are my systems. All influences have been fully credited.

Some of the top names have used 7th Sense on tv and live performances all over the world since I released it first time a few years back.

I am not going to name them here because I promised I wouldn't.

As for why a "hypnotist" would want 7th Sense? It really depends - Many hypnotists have a mental act too.

As for "props" I had loads of props in my theatre show. I didn't take up hypnosis so I could get away with the minimum. I took it up so I could do a show.

And a few hypnotists have already bought this from this thread.

Thanks you know who you are.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » A nice offer from your pal MP (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL