The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Buckley Coin Catcher-Producer (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

kendavis
View Profile
Regular user
182 Posts

Profile of kendavis
Good old arthritis has now limited some of my coin moves. Does anyone know of someone that makes the old Buckley coin catcher-producer. I know how make one but I would rather buy a couple if they are being manufactured.
Mr. Tango
View Profile
Elite user
Argentina
461 Posts

Profile of Mr. Tango
Dear Ken, send me a picture and I will see if we can produce one for you
dsalley13
View Profile
Elite user
465 Posts

Profile of dsalley13
Levent discusses these and how to make them in his ”Ultimate Guide to The Miser's Dream” DVDs (set of 3 DVD's).

I wish that Mr. Tango could make these too. This is a product that needs to come back into production.

Here's a .pdf file of the table of contents of the Levent Miser's Dream DVDs:

http://tinyurl.com/ygxhru7

dsalley13
Chris Meece
View Profile
Special user
Somerset Kentucky
826 Posts

Profile of Chris Meece
I am watching Levent's DVDs right now and came in here to see where I can buy a Buckley coin catcher. Doesn't look like it would cost much to manufacture them. I am going through scenarios in my mind of how I can make one for myself. It would be great if you could produce those Mr. Tango.

Man .. I want a fully stocked workshop so I can go out and make these things. That would be almost as fun as performing the tricks.
All small town magicians know what 793.8 signifies.
wkitwizard
View Profile
Elite user
Los Angeles
466 Posts

Profile of wkitwizard
If you watch the DVD, you'll notice one gimmick that is just a piece of transparent tape on a coin. If you try this, the moves look more natural than with the Buckley Coin Catcher, as there is a gap between the fingers where the metal gimmick is visible.
Nothing is truer than the incomprehensible, because the sum total of our knowledge consists of the fact that we know nothing. Our reality is an illusion. Thus illusion is reality-Punx
Wizzard
View Profile
Veteran user
322 Posts

Profile of Wizzard
There is a style close to the "Buckley"
on E-Bay for$1.99 starting bid.
http://cgi.ebay.com/1-99-MAGIC-COIN-CATH......8f8f2cdf

John
It's never the wand, it's always the magician
wkitwizard
View Profile
Elite user
Los Angeles
466 Posts

Profile of wkitwizard
Pretty close. Try the transparent tape and watch in mirror-you'll be surprised how effective it looks-for a Miser's Dream sequence.
Nothing is truer than the incomprehensible, because the sum total of our knowledge consists of the fact that we know nothing. Our reality is an illusion. Thus illusion is reality-Punx
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Buckley Coin Catcher-Producer (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL