The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » The Phoenix Deck - What do you think? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8
panlives
View Profile
Inner circle
2087 Posts

Profile of panlives
Everything about this company is worth your time and money.
The standard decks rock; the gaffs are perfect, the specialty decks are delightful, the heirloom decks are a dream and the attention to customer service is top-notch.

This has been endorsed by nothing but my own positive experience.
"Is there any point to which you would wish to draw my attention?"
"To the curious incident of the dog in the night-time."
"The dog did nothing in the night-time."
"That was the curious incident," remarked Sherlock Holmes.
rockbrunnen
View Profile
Elite user
424 Posts

Profile of rockbrunnen
Quote:
On 2010-06-14 16:02, panlives wrote:
The standard decks rock; the gaffs are perfect, the specialty decks are delightful, the heirloom decks are a dream and the attention to customer service is top-notch.

I agree!
Card Shark has never dissapointed me.
Acecardician
View Profile
Inner circle
New Orleans
1372 Posts

Profile of Acecardician
I met Christian at SAM Atlanta. (thanks for the free deck with registration!)
I also bought enough decks to make the conversion.
I was trying to get just blank face cards from him, but he would only sell me the deck for $10 that has a bunch of other gaffs I will never use.
I need a new blank for each new deck I open, so having one blank in each regular deck WOULD be interesting and make a great addition. (I do a reverse fan for a blank deck for my opener.) And 2 matching Jokers are necessary for another routine I do.
I did buy enough to try these out for a while in my pro-show. It is just these will have to be accessible enough and inexpensive enough, as I open a new deck every show(I give away the signed card every time I do an effect, which is about 20 times a night.) That is why I used Bikes in the past, I can get them easily and rather inexpensively.
But I will give these new cards a try in my walk around close up.

I guess I will use them until they wear out or I run out of new decks.
I can always go back to Bikes, as I have plenty and they are easy to get at the corner drug store or Wal-store.

What makes magic conventions and magic still fun for me, is that I can try new toys in my work.

I'll post any feed back from my audiences when I get it.

ACE
Mind_Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
The Sunshine State USA
1247 Posts

Profile of Mind_Magic
Quote:
On 2010-06-14 16:02, panlives wrote:

This has been endorsed by nothing but my own positive experience.

And The Phoenix deck brings more posibilities every time!
Pat Perry
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of Pat Perry
Being on the bicycle path for over 20 years it's difficult to change. But the "Double Decker" with phoenix design makes me think...
JRediens
View Profile
Regular user
Roma, Italy
147 Posts

Profile of JRediens
Really happy with this. Great works, and like the idea of decks for magician without making it look souspicious (at least no more than a bicycle deck is here in Rome). A bicycle deck where I live costs 5 € and custom makes difficult tu buy on internet from america so doesn't even look like pricy for me.
I'll definitely change to phoenix cards!
Really excited about the face secret!

Thanks for your work!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » The Phoenix Deck - What do you think? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL