The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Now I've stepped in it... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mindsleuth
View Profile
New user
Telford, PA, USA
4 Posts

Profile of Mindsleuth
Hi everyone. Just a little introduction:

I am a professional writer, and I've been involved in the study and detection of deception for quite awhile now. I've always enjoyed and "played around" with magic, but a couple years ago, I began to take it more seriously. I am fascinated by the parallels between rhetoric (verbal persuasion) and magic (visual persuasion), and I've found that the two go hand in hand. Skillful magicians almost always use the magic of rhetoric (patter) to offer an alternate view of reality to the audience.

Enough of that... I have taken to the stage and I love it! Thanks for this forum and everyone who participates on it. It is very helpful!

Cheers,
Mindsleuth
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3662 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Greetings Mindsleuth,

Interesting point.

I look forward to your further insights.

-Mary Mowder
Jake Mogul
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of Jake Mogul
Like David Blaine says in Mysterious Stranger, "You don't get into magic. It gets into you."
lucidentity
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of lucidentity
Hello, glad to have joined the forum. I have been interested and doing magic since 1998 but never for stage mostly for kids. I find that magic always puts a smile on someone. Hope to keep putting smiles on peoples faces.
Hulshizer
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of Hulshizer
Hi. Thanks for the welcomes! I look forward to "seeing" all of you around the Café...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Now I've stepped in it... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL