The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » 99 by Jay Sankey? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
KiKi
View Profile
Inner circle
GERMANY/ Hannover
1143 Posts

Profile of KiKi
Hi,
anyone have this effect? can`t believe it`s really what the add says!
Kiki

Quote:
On 2009-12-06 04:56, KiKi wrote:
Hi,
anyone have this effect? can`t believe it`s really what the add says!
Kiki

sorry, here`s a link:
http://www.sankeymagic.com/detail.aspx?ID=48264
David Rhodes
View Profile
Loyal user
282 Posts

Profile of David Rhodes
It is a fairly old concept that can be learned in many places. I suppose that if you buy it you don't have to make the list yourself and that it will last a long time, otherwise it is easier to just make your own list.
seadog93
View Profile
Inner circle
3200 Posts

Profile of seadog93
It looks good.
I'm probably nitpicking, but he repeatedly says that this is mentalism at it's most pure and powerful and that it is as strong as mentalism gets.
It really does look good, but I really don't think it looks like an example of the strongest mentalism there is.
"Love is the magician who pulls man out of his own hat" - Ben Hecht

"Love says 'I am everything.' Wisdom says 'I am nothing'. Between the two, my life flows." -Nisargadatta Maharaj

Seadog=C-Dawg=C.ou.rtn.ey Kol.b
KiKi
View Profile
Inner circle
GERMANY/ Hannover
1143 Posts

Profile of KiKi
Quote:
On 2009-12-06 05:06, David Rhodes wrote:
It is a fairly old concept that can be learned in many places. I suppose that if you buy it you don't have to make the list yourself and that it will last a long time, otherwise it is easier to just make your own list.

I have to change it in german!
kiki
David Rhodes
View Profile
Loyal user
282 Posts

Profile of David Rhodes
Well then it would best to look into the principle and make your own list.
KiKi
View Profile
Inner circle
GERMANY/ Hannover
1143 Posts

Profile of KiKi
I guess it`s not like the ad says, and it`s rather kind of fishy! So i`ll pass this one!
kiki
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Darn it,......
WeirdoTheMagician
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of WeirdoTheMagician
I have Jay's 99 & it is a Great Trick, You do get 2 complete different 'Prediction' Words... this makes good for an immediate repeat of the effect with a different outcome. If you wanted to make your own list, you could easily do so once you understand the "SECRET" ! This is a fun one for sure. It comes straight from Sankey Magic in Toronto, Ontario Canada. Takes about 5-7 days to get an order from them. Rick G.
docsteve
View Profile
Inner circle
1831 Posts

Profile of docsteve
I think I got this trick off the wonderful Mr Paul "Mephisto's shoulder" Brook.
For free, in one of his occasional emails...

(just sayin' like)
[
magicFreak2
View Profile
Inner circle
1220 Posts

Profile of magicFreak2
Its a ridiculous trick. I can't believe he's selling it. The advertising while not outright lying is as close as it gets.

You probably already know the secret. Its hard not to post enough to dissuade you without revealing it, but let me just say that its a force, and a very poor force at that. The title of the trick says the rest.
KiKi
View Profile
Inner circle
GERMANY/ Hannover
1143 Posts

Profile of KiKi
I know, I definately won`t buy this!
kiki
magicFreak2
View Profile
Inner circle
1220 Posts

Profile of magicFreak2
Quote:
On 2009-12-08 02:23, KiKi wrote:
kiki

Notice that "WeirdoMagician" just appeared from no where with a glowing review and only two posts... All your really getting is that water and tear resistant paper.
KiKi
View Profile
Inner circle
GERMANY/ Hannover
1143 Posts

Profile of KiKi
Quote:
On 2009-12-08 05:13, magicFreak2 wrote:
Quote:
On 2009-12-08 02:23, KiKi wrote:
kiki

Notice that "WeirdoMagician" just appeared from no where with a glowing review and only two posts... All your really getting is that water and tear resistant paper.

;)
David Rhodes
View Profile
Loyal user
282 Posts

Profile of David Rhodes
I forgot that Mr Brook has free variation on it on his website.

Just get that and learn the secret and make your own list
WeirdoTheMagician
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Didn't mean to scare anyone, I just want to add that Some effects by others are close to (if not knockoff's) of the same kind of tricks either published/made/sold by others. If you ever want to see if a trick that is for sale has a demo, might I suggest just log on their site and see if a video demo is able to be watched. At http://www.sankeymagic.com it is possible to see most of Jays effects, as well as on you tube. True that you do get " 2 strips of the special paper and an un-gimmicked strip too.
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2445 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
As with any effect, some love it, and some hate it, that’s what makes the world go round, I love it, and use it, it is and old principle that with lay folk works great, it does need a bit of tweaking and personalization, but with that, for me it is always with me, but as stated, not the way it comes from JS, but buy it , then change it, you will have a winner. Dave
WeirdoTheMagician
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Dave,
THANK YOU ! You summed it up, I couldn't have said it any better. Merry Christmas to everyone. Rick G.
mental4u
View Profile
New user
80 Posts

Profile of mental4u
Do not do it for anyone that has been drinking alcohol. They will get lost on the math, I guess you could hand out a calculator. It gets good responses if they can follow your instructions.

Gregg Lancaster
Mental masterpieces
College Station, Texas
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2445 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
I have done it in bars, and it works well without a calculator, but it aint easy controlling drinkers.
dr z
View Profile
New user
71 Posts

Profile of dr z
I like this one.... seems like he e-mails about it all the time for cheaper price...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » 99 by Jay Sankey? (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL