The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Back in Black...Cassidy (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
DT3
View Profile
Inner circle
Hill Valley
1920 Posts

Profile of DT3
Here's a nice combo for you: Bob Cassidy and Seance material.

Maybe you got the email if you are on his list.

If not, here is the information on the project at hand:

http://artfulmentalism.com/seance/

I'll say it right off the bat, I'm a fan of Bob's so I jumped right in...

I've always considered Cassidy as a kind of new Annemann, but even Ted himself would have prided himself on being knowledgeable on the turns of the dark...

I'm still going thru everything, but so far I am very pleased.

In the true Cassidy spirit, BC focuses on the experience the audience walks away with.

The focus is on the atmosphere, which is really what the whole seance approach is about, right?

I love that Cassidy takes traditional routines and turns them right into moments that fit perfectly in the seance motif.

I don't want to get too deep into the whats and whys and whos because a lot of the fun of reading this ebook (and experiencing it's included counterparts) is the element of surprise.

Having just picked this up, please realize that I have not yet had a chance to try the material out yet.

Having said that...here's the thing...I have never really been a "seance" guy, but after receiving Bob's seance package, I see myself incorporating these principles in my act as soon as I have them mastered.

And that's the real beauty of this package...even if you are not one for "doing the spooky" you will no doubt find many ideas within that will be of use for you in any form of mystery arts you are performing.

Great work once again Mr. Cassidy.

Again, I can't give a full review as I have not put these ideas in to place, but I AM very excited about trying some of this material out.

I'll post back here once I have had an opportunity to test it all out in the real world.

D.
magicusb
View Profile
Inner circle
1135 Posts

Profile of magicusb
Bob is a real worker. This will be a must for us.

Dick Brooks & Dorothy Dietrich
Check out http://HoudiniOpoly.com

Houdini Museum Tour & Magic Show.
Only building in the world dedicated to Houdini.
http://Houdini.org
http://HoudiniDisplays.com
http://PsychicTheater.com
Scranton, Pa (570) 342-5555
"The truth shall make you free, but first it will make you angry." -Robert Ingersoll-Atheist (on the mind of Houdini when he died.)

We are thrilled we were able to bring The Grim Game to the world! Thanks TCM.
Jerome Finley
View Profile
V.I.P.
SLC
3419 Posts

Profile of Jerome Finley
The Seance package is PHENOMENAL.

There is a piece of strong psychological MAGICK contained within taken to new extremes and put to incredible new uses - a perfect variation on Brother Shadow's 'Ritual of the Rock' from 'Have Seance, Will Travel' &/OR can be used WITH that experience (it would be very natural as both pieces use the same items in very different ways and effects), by itself, as a hypnotic induction and other psychological pieces. This is possibly my favorite routine in the entire JINX and Bob gives it a wonderful treatment.

The entire manuscript is GOLD, and this one beautiful piece is something anyone could use very, very effectively. Bob's work re: how to create EVP is priceless. It's the single greatest method and use I've read in this area.

Highly recommended and incredibly useful in all parts.

-JF
"Join my update list here!" http://eepurl.com/uE3Jf
mastermindreader
View Profile
1949 - 2017
Seattle, WA
12586 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
Thanks Don, Dick and Jerome!

I really appreciate the comments. In Seance I have ventured into some new territory and it's been quite an adventure.

The date for the teleseminar that is included in the Seance package will be announced shortly. There is going to be a limit on the number of packages sold so if anyone is interested in "attending" now would be a good time to get on board.

Best-

Bob Cassidy
mastermindreader
View Profile
1949 - 2017
Seattle, WA
12586 Posts

Seance is going rather quickly. As I indicated there will be a cutoff so that we will not exceed the maximum number that will be able to participate in the teleseminar. Thank to all for the nice e mails and reviews.

Bob Cassidy
Uriah Fuller
View Profile
New user
SuperMind
59 Posts

Profile of Uriah Fuller
Bob,

This is a great ebook. I'm glad you finally put it out, I've been waiting for it a long, long time, but it was worth the wait. I can't wait to use several of the routines at a monthly séance I do at a Victorian bed & breakfast here in my town.

I'm looking forward to hearing your live comments about seances on the upcoming teleseminar. The last couple of teleseminars have been great and I know this one will be just as good.

Bob says his "Séance" is going to be limited, so if you haven't gotten your hands on it yet don't wait, it's one of Bob's best products yet.

Uriah
What confessions can you make when your Supermind stands awake - UF
askernas
View Profile
Loyal user
Sweden
293 Posts

Profile of askernas
I bought this DVD at Mindvention and was REALLY looking forward to it .. then my bag got stolen wih the DVD inside it Smile

So ... is it worth buying twice ... ?
Micke Askernäs
www.askernas.com
A_Blake
View Profile
Loyal user
The Thoughtreader
216 Posts

Profile of A_Blake
Micke...

Get intouch with Jheff and let him know what happened... he has your name on file so that he can contact you for the teleseminar... he'll set it up so you can download the files and not have to rebuy the package...

I've sent you a PM with Jheff's email so you can contact him...

Hope this helps...

Success!!!

Tony Blake
Artful Mentalism Events
A_Blake
View Profile
Loyal user
The Thoughtreader
216 Posts

Profile of A_Blake
SÉANCE UPDATE:

We have scheduled the Séance teleseminar for January 5, 2010 @ 8pm ET/5pm PT... Michael Weber will once again be our moderator for the evening (Thanks Michael!)...

If you've grabbed a copy of Séance (or plan to), Jheff will be sending out complete details on attendance plus info on a special email address you can use to send us questions about the material before the event (we will also be taking live questions during the teleseminar)...

If you haven't checked it out you can get all the details here: http://artfulmentalism.com/seance

Success!!!

Tony Blake
Artful Mentalism Events
Mind_Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
The Sunshine State USA
1252 Posts

Profile of Mind_Magic
I do some kind of Séance show, so based on the good reputation of Bob´s material, I don´t see reason to wait.
My order is on the way and see you at the Séance teleseminar!
MarkRobertson
View Profile
New user
Lincoln, NE
51 Posts

Profile of MarkRobertson
I got it. It took a while to grow on me, but I have really come to love this... like most of Mr. Cassidy's works.

One of the items is absolutely worth the price of admission...and I am happy to say I have already changed the method a bit and rewritten the premise and words to fit me. It is now my routine and non seance at that.

Any work that inspires you to do it your own way is very valuable.
David Numen
View Profile
Inner circle
2077 Posts

Profile of David Numen
I got this last week and am mightily glad I did. Bob is certainly back on form with this ebook and I'd certainly say it's up anmong his best work. I can't wait for the opportunity to try some of this out.
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
How about a lecture in San Antonio someday Bob?

Candin
mastermindreader
View Profile
1949 - 2017
Seattle, WA
12586 Posts

Candin-

Would love to do a lecture in San Antonio. Maybe in 2010.

Best-

Bob
magicFreak2
View Profile
Inner circle
1220 Posts

Profile of magicFreak2
Quote:
On 2009-12-22 16:39, mastermindreader wrote:
Candin-

Would love to do a lecture in San Antonio. Maybe in 2010.

Best-

Bob

***. All the good guys go to Texas. Smile Even Banachek. Never see anyone in freezing cold NY. xD
jeremysweiss
View Profile
Special user
742 Posts

Profile of jeremysweiss
I love the work on orb protography. Can't find much about that out there! Also, there are some interesting (non-magic) iPhone apps that jive with some of the material.

Keep the material coming Bob. I look forward to the teleseminar.
The Shock Doc
<BR>www.TheShockDocShow.com
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>http://ballycast.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/ballycast-024-2009-03-21.mp3
<BR>
<BR>"....Jeremy Weiss has the greatest card trick of ALL TIME!"--Jamie D. Grant.
<BR>Start listening to iTricks 11/12/09
Paul Carnazzo
View Profile
Inner circle
1174 Posts

Profile of Paul Carnazzo
Hey micke,

sorry that you never got your bag back...that was terrible.
remember....always use your powers for good!

http://www.mentalvoyage.com
Mind_Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
The Sunshine State USA
1252 Posts

Profile of Mind_Magic
Bob´s Séance is full in fresh ideas, mainly when Bob shows how to work with scientific methods.

This e-book has plenty of value information and good references.

Definitely Bob changed the way I have been performing a Séance session.

I guess the teleconference will be as good as the document.

Cheers!
EricDraven
View Profile
Inner circle
1257 Posts

Profile of EricDraven
Ahhh finally got Séance!!!!
Waited a long time for that....
:)
Believe me...nothing is trivial...
mastermindreader
View Profile
1949 - 2017
Seattle, WA
12586 Posts

Thanks for the kind comments about Séance. Looking forward to "seeing" all of you tomorrow night at the teleseminar. I think you'll find it to be a fascinating evening.

Good thoughts,

Bob Cassidy
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Back in Black...Cassidy (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL