The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Magicians with Attitude. "The Kid" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
David Waldorf
View Profile
Regular user
Minnesota
132 Posts

Profile of David Waldorf
The "I can do this and you can't" attitude just makes me feel like the magician (or whatever else the person may be) is either egotistical or trying to conceal the fact that he is not very good.
Didn't your mother ever tell you not to believe anything you hear and only half of what you see?

From a Roy Rogers movie
gadfly3d
View Profile
Special user
963 Posts

Profile of gadfly3d
Quote:
On 2009-12-11 17:15, mormonyoyoman wrote:
My goodness, there are a lot of excuses for rudeness! "He's young; allow him to be rude." "You're old; who are you to not permit someone young to be rude?" "All young people are rude; just accept it." "All dentists are rude, except for all of them but one."

Weird. Rudeness is the new courteous?

*jeep!
--Grandpa

I don't think anyone is saying that rudeness is OK it just is a fact and has always been a fact. Human nature is such that we are born totally ignorant and have to grow and learn to be at least a semi-civilized human being and if a younger person has not learned that lesson yet it is a different matter than if an older one hasn't.

Gil
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
I never said rudeness was a fact. I said a teen that knows everything is a fact.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Magicians with Attitude. "The Kid" (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL