The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Nutrition Show (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

LBP MAGIC
View Profile
Veteran user
374 Posts

Profile of LBP MAGIC
Does anyone know of a nutrition show that is for sale? I contacted Eric Paul, but it kind of sounds like that show is no longer for sale (at least in my area?) Does anyone else know of a complete nutrition show?
Neale Bacon
View Profile
Inner circle
Burnaby BC Canada
1775 Posts

Profile of Neale Bacon
Is there a market for it? If there is, figure out the points you want to make and see what magic you already have that is adaptable.

Try not to just have another show-in-a-box. Have a unique show to offer.
Neale Bacon and his Crazy Critters
Burnaby BC
Canada's Favourite Family Ventriloquist
www.baconandfriends.com
RJE
View Profile
Inner circle
1848 Posts

Profile of RJE
Neale makes a good point.

It's not hard to create routines, especially when you have a focal point. Brainstorm for a few hours about what you could possibly have as your message(s) and then, as Neale points out, see how to make it magical.

Without thinking too hard here, what about a transformation. Talk about and show a fast food container and then magically transform it into something healthy.

Talk about the benefits of energy and healthy eating and do the Stratoshperes with the red ball being the healthy and energetic one and it always ends up on top.

Can you do a cut and restored rope and talk about the cells of your body breaking down when you do not eat right and being more suseptible to disease. However, when you eat right, your cells have a better chance to restore themselves after an injury. Voila, the rope is cut and restored.

Multum in Parvo can be used to talk about how when you're young you should drink milk (or juice) and as you get older you need more. As you pour it glass to glass, the volume magically increases.

Needle through balloon. The balloon is your body. When you eat right you are less likely to get injured. (Needle goes through the balloon) However, when you don't eat right. (Needle pops the balloon)

There's five ideas you might be able to work with for free and in under 5 minutes of thinking and typing. This stuff needn't be difficult to come up with. Let your imagination go.

Once you start coming up with ideas, then work on the presentation and next thing you know, you've created your own show.
magicman1
View Profile
Inner circle
1183 Posts

Profile of magicman1
Nice RJE

Don
LBP MAGIC
View Profile
Veteran user
374 Posts

Profile of LBP MAGIC
No not a big market, but there is a small market and it is something that I would like to offer to certain people. Because it is a small market I don't want to put a lot of time into it. That is also why I wanted to know if a "box" show was out there?

Good ideas RJE
themagiciansapprentice
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex, UK
1381 Posts

Profile of themagiciansapprentice
RJE has written over half a show for you
Have wand will travel! Performing children's magic in the UK for Winter 2014 and Spring 2015.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Nutrition Show (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL