The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Beyond ESP 2 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5472 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
I have been trying for quite a while now to find a replacement for my copy of Beyond ESP 2 (book & deck(s)), without any luck whatsoever. If any of you have any leads to share (feel free to PM) I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!
Evan
Scott M
View Profile
Special user
Apex, NC
524 Posts

Profile of Scott M
Man...add me to the list for the whole set up...I can't find these anywhere.

-Scott M
JoeBlack
View Profile
New user
68 Posts

Profile of JoeBlack
Me too! I have been emailing magicbox for some time now. This is the last thing they told me:
"Unfortunatly we awaiting a print run to be done by the U.S playing card company. Until then we do not have an arrival date."
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1965 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Apologies for the delay everyone, it seems that due to a move the uspcc had lost the original artwork! This has been forwarded and were awaiting an estimated delivery date for them! Send me a pm with your email address and I'll let you know when they arrive!

Kind Regards Michael
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Visit - www.mindfx.co.uk to learn more!
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5472 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
Excellent!! Thanks, Michael.
DR STEVE HOSKINS
View Profile
Special user
North Wales, UK.
831 Posts

Profile of DR STEVE HOSKINS
Do you guys have any difficulty in seeing the marks?

Steve
markthorold
View Profile
Inner circle
Shrunken heads atop
1942 Posts

Profile of markthorold
The further away the better for me , possibly an age thing lol .
Mark
E.O.I
Paul Carnazzo
View Profile
Inner circle
1174 Posts

Profile of Paul Carnazzo
Quote:
On 2009-12-12 03:14, DR STEVE HOSKINS wrote:
Do you guys have any difficulty in seeing the marks?

Steve

I can be a little tricky identifying the marks..its just that the marks are so subtle its easy to miss.
remember....always use your powers for good!

http://www.mentalvoyage.com
mormonyoyoman
View Profile
Inner circle
I dug 5,000 postholes, but I have only
2440 Posts

Profile of mormonyoyoman
Marks? What marks? You don't use real ESP?

*jeep!
--Grandpa
#ShareGoodness #ldsconf

--Grandpa Chet
DR STEVE HOSKINS
View Profile
Special user
North Wales, UK.
831 Posts

Profile of DR STEVE HOSKINS
Cant see the marks, only know one two Magic Marks, ones great the others good too!

Steve
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1965 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Send me a quick pm if your struggling and I'll help you out a little!

Kind Regards Michael
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

amedica
View Profile
Regular user
109 Posts

Profile of amedica
Have these arrived yet?
Looking to BUY: Penomenon Writer (Black version), Ghost Cap (Porper), CAPtivated, Glass Mirage, Just a Key (Porper)
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5472 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
There's an ad in the latest issue of Genii announcing the new print run, due in early February.
espmagic
View Profile
Special user
979 Posts

Profile of espmagic
If it's "just" a deck, why do you need refills?

Lee
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1965 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Just a quick update e-mail regarding the Beyond ESP3 deck. The printers had requested a copy of the original deck so that they could be sure of the pairing of the cards.

After several e-mails they have confirmed that the deck has now been recieved and this is being passed to the artwork team who will construct a proof sheet for us.

They expect that the proofs will be dispatched to us within a week. As soon as these have been received and verified which will happen the same day; they can then begin the printing process.

Although we expect the printing to be sooner this will take a maximum of four weeks and delivery will take place within a week of completion.

We have spoken to several top mentalists who are working on possible ideas and if we receive any they will be included with all pre-ordered decks!

We will keep you updated as we get more info!

Kind Regards Michael

kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
4275 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
Michael,

Is there any change as to the coating for the cards? I am a big fan of the Beyond ESP 2 deck but had always felt that the light coating (or lack thereof) meant that the cards usually start getting rub marks particularly on the backs after some regular use. I shall be picking up the 3rd series regardless but just hoping that it has a more robust coating this time around. Thanks in advance!
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1965 Posts

Profile of celebrity
We have requested the same type of finish as the second batch, which is the smooth Aviator card stock. These will be if the same or higher quality. As soon as the proofs land I'll update further.

Best Wishes Michael

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Beyond ESP 2 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL