The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Flavors from the past... » » ABBOTT MAGIC - Anyone can help ? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Brinum-X
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of Brinum-X
Hello, I do not know if this is the right place where to put this ad, if not move, please, to the right one.

I bought nearly one month ago some items from Abbott, using the web page. I received by e-mail an invoice and I pay with Paypal. They actually cashed it, because it appear so on my bank. After that they are gone, like magic. I try to contact the company with any media: e-mail, Fax. web page form... nothing.
Do anyone have the possibility to make me in contact by e-mail ? my e-mail is brinum-x@ml.lv I would like to understand what happen.
Thank you
Best regards
Dace Pecoli
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7665 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
I am not sure what you are saying here. If paypal paid for the items, you should have a total and receipt. Are you saying Paypal removed the receipt or Abbott?

Contact Abbott's. I know they will make it right.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
magicgettogether
View Profile
Special user
Michigan
556 Posts

Profile of magicgettogether
Hi, I went back as far as October but did not find the email address in the web sales email receipts (I searched the receipt emails, if the receipt email is different from the paypal email I would have to open hundreds of orders to find that). Whats really strange is that I do not have Latvia on our current shipping drop down list (an oversight on my part to be sure) so I am missing something here. Did you have the products shipped somewhere else?

If you would please send the sales order # or receipt # (or at least the date to narrow it down) to webmaster@magicgettogether.com and I will look into this for you and set things right (or at least get things on the path to set right).

Abbotts is open 6 days a week, phone 269 432 3235, very easy to reach and Greg is very easy to talk to.
80 years in the making - Magic Get Together
Visit Abbotts Magic Online - Abbott Magic
magicgettogether
View Profile
Special user
Michigan
556 Posts

Hi

Here is the info I found out.

All your emails were answered by Abbotts, I have no idea why you have not received them. The order was sent to an Italian address that you gave (it would have been impossible to place an order online to Latvia). There is a tracking # available if you would like it.
magicgettogether
View Profile
Special user
Michigan
556 Posts

Latest on this issue.

The package went to an Italian address the customer gave us, his intentions were for us to change the address from Italy to Latvia (which got lost in translation). The Italian Postal Service could not find the address so they sent it to Canada who then sent it to New Jersey where someone finally contacted Abbotts. Abbotts should have the pkg in a few days and it will be reshipped to the Latvia address.
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7665 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
Nothing like world traveled magic.

Glad it is being resolved.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Flavors from the past... » » ABBOTT MAGIC - Anyone can help ? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL